PDA

View Full Version : TF Club Exclusive Seacons reissue

reillyd
16th April 2008, 03:58 PM
Tfw2005 has put up an ACToys link to the Seacons displayed loose.Very Cool pics.

http://actoys.net/bbs/read.php?tid-259403.html

Soundwarp
16th April 2008, 06:00 PM
If i saw them i'd get them but i won't hunt for em..........

dirge
16th April 2008, 06:32 PM
My eyes! ):

Paulbot
16th April 2008, 06:59 PM
Snap Trap doesn't look too bad. They do kind of have a long lost G2 Seacons feel to them.

Tiby
16th April 2008, 07:04 PM
What's with those colours???

llamatron
16th April 2008, 07:22 PM
These are Club only right? Do we have any club members here that could order several when they are released? I know I'll be after a set but don't feel like joining the club just for them - given that I don't go to Botcon and am overseas, the club really is a bit of a rip off for me.

Pulse
16th April 2008, 09:22 PM
Why the hell would they paint them in those hideous colours?

G2 Seacons is what I was thinking too. Did anything good ever come out of G2?

dirge
16th April 2008, 09:25 PM
Did anything good ever come out of G2?

Dude, the Laser Rods were love. The Cyberjets ruled.

And most G2 repaints were actually better than these Seacons! :eek:

STL
16th April 2008, 09:46 PM
I agree w/ Dirge on G2. The toys were superior and took many advances in many cases. However, from the nostalgia point of view which is really important for toys dating back to that point - they aren't very valuable.

Pulse
16th April 2008, 09:58 PM
If you ask me, the best thing that came out of G2 was:

http://i23.ebayimg.com/03/i/000/e8/0b/7710_12.JPG

;)

Borgeman
16th April 2008, 10:43 PM
if i was the seller of that i wouldve had an orgasm when i saw the price it sold at.... shame on the fool who bought it

George

SofaMan
16th April 2008, 11:50 PM
I think I saw these somewhere before. These might be protos of what were going to be Universe Seacons, just repaints of God Neptune.

griffin
17th April 2008, 12:05 AM
These are Club only right? Do we have any club members here that could order several when they are released? I know I'll be after a set but don't feel like joining the club just for them - given that I don't go to Botcon and am overseas, the club really is a bit of a rip off for me.

I'll do another bulk order when those and nightbeat are released. I think there are a few other people here who recently joined the club for the BotCon toys, so there might be a few people doing the same mid-year.

Tetsuwan Convoy
17th April 2008, 10:18 AM
I want the seecons, coz I don't have any and therefore planned to get some. I can take care of any WA-lians when they come out.

Its a shame there is no chrome on Snaptrap's guns....

Gutsman Heavy
17th April 2008, 12:03 PM
pretty cool, but I want the TFCC Nightbeat! *DROOL*

i_amtrunks
17th April 2008, 12:19 PM
I'll do another bulk order when those and nightbeat are released. I think there are a few other people here who recently joined the club for the BotCon toys, so there might be a few people doing the same mid-year.

Awesomesauce!

I was planning on asking a member to order figures for me at some point this year!

Gutsman Heavy
17th April 2008, 02:10 PM
Awesomesauce!

I was planning on asking a member to order figures for me at some point this year!

ditto

lcz128
17th April 2008, 02:48 PM
Hey... Are these the Seacons that are also in Masterforce? :S (The ones that combine and get blown up easily ... as seen in the cartoon ;b) (I lack G1 and G2 knowledge aside from the Japanese stuff that I watched while growing up ie the G1 Japanese stuff)

reillyd
17th April 2008, 03:00 PM

I'm happy to order any of the club exclusives (astrotrain, airrazor, or seacons) but the shipping is a b*tch. Minimum, for a single item, quoted was 40, but its a lot cheaper buying many items at once. It was cheaper for me to pay ebay prices and get a single airrazor shipped than order direct from the club (crazy, huh?). I'm tempted to buy an extra one of the seacons myself, so I have monster and combiner modes. Bulk orders just make more sense, plus its a good way to get the club exclusive comics as well.

Paulbot
17th April 2008, 03:10 PM
Hey... Are these the Seacons that are also in Masterforce? :S (The ones that combine and get blown up easily ... as seen in the cartoon ;b) (I lack G1 and G2 knowledge aside from the Japanese stuff that I watched while growing up ie the G1 Japanese stuff)

Yes, but in the US comics/toys they didn't get blown up so easily and where single Transformers rather than the drones seen in Masterforce.