PDA

View Full Version : NT (& other Territories) Sightings.

griffin
7th January 2009, 03:10 AM
Post here anything Transformers related (toys, merch, etc) you find in a retail store in NORTHERN TERRITORY or any other Territory of Australia that may have a toy-selling store.
Please try to include the price, and if it isn't a limited item, please mention the location.

ozrein
5th April 2009, 06:44 PM
Saw TFU Hound at KMart in Alice Springs, didnt get a chance to do a good look (wife was waiting). But I also noticed most of the newest TFA figures and the TFU pegs were full so I can only assume they had most of the newest of those as well.

**edit:

went back yesterday

TFU Deluxe:
Hound
Cyclonus
Cheetor
Starscream
Smokescreen
and some older ones

TFA Deluxe
S. Prime
Swoop
and other older ones

TFA Activators
Ratchet
Lockdown
Bulkhead
thats all I noticed but there could be others

TFA Leaders
Ultra Magnus
could be others, didnt look closely

TFA Twins

TFU Combiners

bunch of other odds and ends

ozrein
9th April 2009, 03:35 PM
Stopped in at the Toyworld in Alice Springs to pick up some poker chips and saw Universe combiners on sale for $50 each and the Animated Twins 2-pack for $30. Decided to treat myself to the twins.

Sutton
10th April 2009, 11:32 AM
Stopped in at the Toyworld in Alice Springs to pick up some poker chips and saw Universe combiners on sale for $50 each and the Animated Twins 2-pack for $30. Decided to treat myself to the twins.

I laybyed the twins and Blurr yesterday too, couldn't justify picking them up, already bought Sentinel Prime earlier in the week. Wasn't planning on filling out my Elite Guard ranks, but when I found Ultra Magnus at Target for $40, I decided what the hell.

Still not going to get the Dinobots though. Really. I PROMISE.

Maybe.

griffin
15th December 2009, 07:25 PM
Berrimah Toyworld (about 20 minutes south of Darwin), had a heap of Transformers - most of what has been out in the last 6+ months. Also had the 3 new Movie Scouts, but at $18 each. (I still bought them though)
I checked out a BigW, Kmart, and a Target in the Darwin/Palmerston area but didn't find anything really new. Since there is no Myer, DavidJones or ToysRUs in Darwin (or NT actually), it was just those four stores in the Darwin area.
It's a nice place (hot, but nice), but toy options are limited. Not to mention how frustrating it would be when TRU or Myer have a store exclusive.