PDA

View Full Version : FansProject Aerial Appendage Kits back in stock at RK

jaydisc
4th December 2010, 03:21 PM
I know a lot of people want these and the prices have been pretty crazy. They're back in stock at RK (http://robotkingdom.com/services/eshop/main.php?action=details&CatType=Category&II=TFU08CB01KIT&lang=us&CatID=41_197) (they've got over 100) for US$60. Go get 'em.

1AZRAEL1
4th December 2010, 03:24 PM
Wow that's cheap.

kup
4th December 2010, 04:28 PM
This is my least liked FansProject upgrade kit. It does improve the Superion Maximus gestalt considerably but it's still flawed and the combiner kibble doesn't work that well on the individual bots.

Don't expect to get something of the same grade as the Bruticus upgrade with this set but what you can count upon considerable improvements on Superion which will make it look much better than the base mold.

kaiden
4th December 2010, 05:43 PM
ordered it the other day - i figure bruticus will need someone to beat up when he finally comes smashing through my door (tba 2011)

Hursticon
4th December 2010, 08:23 PM
$60.00 USD!?! :eek:
That's half the amount I payed!!! :mad:

gdmetro
4th December 2010, 10:49 PM

Same. Slightly pissed- but meh. Ill pick up a few of these sets at this price.

Apparently it says that they are "warehouse finds" I still think after a year the price will rebound upwards again- same with the city commander sets now starting to go up after the initial retail availability is gone.

King Atlas
5th December 2010, 02:39 AM
Thank you for the post. I know it's nowhere as good as bruticus, but I really want it as a counter-pat, and I thought I would never get my hands on one for a reasonable price.

1AZRAEL1
5th December 2010, 08:40 AM

But then again, we got the white edition, which IMO looks better.

Hursticon
5th December 2010, 01:11 PM
But then again, we got the white edition, which IMO looks better.

Has it been clarified as to which version yet?, I simply assumed it was the 'Snowman' edition and hence my outrage. :p

If it is the original version, oh well but to those looking to pick it up I severely suggest that you do! :cool:
I don't know how anyone can look at that Gestalt, after having seen what FansProject accomplished, and be content with it the way it was originally? intended. ;):D

Plus the price is ludicrously good too! :)

1AZRAEL1
5th December 2010, 01:16 PM
I'd assume that if it was the Snowman edition, they'd mention it. I could be wrong though.

And if anyone does wat one, they have 34 left. Best get in quick.

gdmetro
5th December 2010, 02:07 PM
I was going to wait to get these so I can order a few more items together with more funds this week- but damn it went so quick- over 70 sold in a day... just ordered 1 along with a breacher.

I think alot of people are stocking up multiples from what I've read elsewhere- as soon as this news hit. Is this a second run or a "warehouse find"? because other sites seem to have had a bit of stock aswell. But it seems too small of a batch to be an actual re-release.

Atleast with this one I can replace the crushed box one I got from TFSource... which I paid at double the price... :mad:

jaydisc
5th December 2010, 06:52 PM
Yeah, it was 150 when they first announced it 2 days ago, and there's 45 left now. Anyone slightly interested should not wait.

Darthprimus
5th December 2010, 07:35 PM
Thx heaps for the heads-up on that. just picked up mine.

heroic_decepticon
5th December 2010, 10:08 PM
Thanks guys. Ordered a set robot kingdom. Just got back from then toy shops and bought superior Maximus misb for hkd$398... Woohoo!

liegeprime
6th December 2010, 09:18 AM
good thing kup sold me his coz he prefers the "snowman" version :D got it much much cheaper then hehehehe- cheaper than this current price;)...

Now you just know there's prolly a scalper who ordered in RK;) from 150 to 45 in just a few moments... hmmmm better get your gear up if you want this upgrade kit. as everyone has said it's not as great as Not Bruticus but it a definite improvement to the Superion Max mould.

lhec
6th December 2010, 12:23 PM
Yeah, it was 150 when they first announced it 2 days ago, and there's 45 left now. Anyone slightly interested should not wait.

Hi Jay how did u find out abt the stock amount they have? I didn't see that anaywhere when i order?

1AZRAEL1
6th December 2010, 12:30 PM
Hi Jay how did u find out abt the stock amount they have? I didn't see that anaywhere when i order?

There is a little trick to find out.

Put some insane amount in the Quantity box, say 10,000, and add it to cart. It will then say up on the top right of the screen.

"Sorry: "Transformers Aerial Team Appendage Add-On Kit. Restock," has only 37 pcs in stock.
Do you need to order the rest 37 pcs in stock?"

gdmetro
6th December 2010, 12:30 PM

Go to the add item to cart but add like 9999, then it will tell you how many pieces are left.

lhec
6th December 2010, 01:46 PM
Do you need to order the rest 37 pcs in stock?"

wish pocket was that deep... :) thanks fo the heads up guys.

lhec
7th December 2010, 11:04 AM
just checked someone bought the last 37(when i check yesterday arvo)...ok now who was it...:p

chuttla
9th December 2010, 11:28 PM
just checked someone bought the last 37(when i check yesterday arvo)...ok now who was it...:p

36, after much contemplation, i caved in and bought one the other day, must have been just in the nick of time:)

tinyJazz
10th December 2010, 01:32 AM
Argh I got refunded! :( I ordered when they only had 2 left of course. I can live without it, but if anyone feels like selling a double give me a pm please! ;)

Krayt
10th December 2010, 08:54 AM
damnit... just got paid

heroic_decepticon
12th December 2010, 04:36 AM
Thanks guys. Ordered a set robot kingdom. Just got back from then toy shops and bought superior Maximus misb for hkd$398... Woohoo!

Mine arrived on Friday after RK shipped it out on Thurs. Pretty fast shipping and it only cost US$6.64 too. Advantages of living in HK. heh. Now, I have a 'Classics' Superion! :D

Hursticon
13th December 2010, 05:21 PM
Mine arrived on Friday after RK shipped it out on Thurs. Pretty fast shipping and it only cost US$6.64 too. Advantages of living in HK. heh. Now, I have a 'Classics' Superion! :D

Excellent news dude, what do you think of it? - It's a million times better than the Vanilla Superion Maximus huh? ;):p

Darthprimus
31st December 2010, 02:40 PM
Got a email last night from robotkingdom to say they have restocked on more FansProject Aerial Appendage Kits.
they have 44 left at $99.90us
http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/eshop/main.php?action=details&CatType=Category&II=TFU08CB01KIT&lang=us&CatID=41_201

kup
31st December 2010, 02:41 PM
Wow, that's expensive.

gdmetro
31st December 2010, 03:19 PM
Wow, that's expensive.

Ditto.

Although I'm sure some who missed out a few weeks ago will likely jump on em'.

heroic_decepticon
31st December 2010, 05:10 PM
Excellent news dude, what do you think of it? - It's a million times better than the Vanilla Superion Maximus huh? ;):p

Yup, it's definitely much better than vanilla Superion Maximus. Hasbro was just damn lazy with that release.

Wow, that's expensive.

Hmm... wouldnt have bought the sets at 99USD. I might not be understanding something, but these sets are also pretty expensive here in HK if you buy them off a shop. They range from HKD$800 to HKD$1200 per set (just the appendage set).

kup
31st December 2010, 05:42 PM
Yup, it's definitely much better than vanilla Superion Maximus. Hasbro was just damn lazy with that release.

Hmm... wouldnt have bought the sets at 99USD. I might not be understanding something, but these sets are also pretty expensive here in HK if you buy them off a shop. They range from HKD$800 to HKD$1200 per set (just the appendage set).

It's possible that they have appreciated in cost due to demand but there seem to be many still in stock.

heroic_decepticon
31st December 2010, 05:55 PM
It's possible that they have appreciated in cost due to demand but there seem to be many still in stock.

Could very well be the case. Crossfire Muntioner and Explorer (as a set) only costs HKD$800. So if I had to make a choice, I'd rather buy Crossfire than the appendage set, which well, only has appendages and no figure. heh.