PDA

View Full Version : Trans-Australian Transformer Line

jaydisc
17th April 2008, 12:58 PM
Lady & Gents,

I've been recently appreciating how friendly and organized the lot of us are. We're doing group orders, sharing shipping and all sorts of other techniques assisting us all in getting more toys, faster and cheaper.

I'm currently having a chat with a NSWer about sending him a spare figure I have and I thought it might be a good idea to open up a thread where we can declare any intentions to do any interstate shipping. If the seller and buyer are interested, they can post their intention to ship goods and in what time frame. Then, anyone else who might be in range of either the seller or buyer might offer to jump in and combine & share shipping.

What say ye?

Here's an example:

Melbourne to Quakers Hill, NSW: Movie Voyager to be shipping in the next week.

iceburn
17th April 2008, 02:52 PM
good item but nothing as yet.

I've something internal

Melbourne to West Wodonga, VIC i.e. turtleboy's place in 2-3 weeks time

STL
17th April 2008, 10:50 PM
The idea's definitely sound.

Paulbot
26th April 2008, 05:26 PM
If any Melbourne fans have items to send to Sydney fans, or vice versa, let me know.

iceburn
26th April 2008, 06:09 PM
If any Melbourne fans have items to send to Sydney fans, or vice versa, let me know.

I need to send a couple of items to Quakers Hill for liegeprime....
PM me if you are doing a big postage

jaydisc
26th April 2008, 06:56 PM
Melbourne to Quakers Hill, NSW: Movie Voyager to be shipping in the next week.

I need to send a couple of items to Quakers Hill for liegeprime....

Let's talk ;)

Paulbot
26th April 2008, 08:43 PM
I am going to Sydney on the 17 May so I could probably save you both on postage by delivering them via my luggage, if the people can wait a couple more weeks.

I'd just need to check if the items are going to Sydney fans attending the Parramatta Fair or if there are other Sydney fans that could collect and pass them along.

iceburn
26th April 2008, 09:03 PM
Let's talk ;)

jay, is it for liege too? will give you a call later in the night

Paul, i guess liege says its okay as he previously said to just send it off
will reconfirm with him again

liegeprime
27th April 2008, 09:38 AM
Ooooh I just spotted this thread, Ice, Jay you can send my stuff with Paulbot coz I definitely will be attending the Parramatta fair. Just to recap of the total cost for items = Jay - $40, Ice - $6 right? Er I havent received your bank account details or would you prefer guys to have me hand the dough to Paul instead? Up to you..... jay Trunks will be attending the fair as well so you can definitely do the same by handing his stuff to Paul....:D just LMK about the payment how you guys want to go about it......cheers! :D

jaydisc
27th April 2008, 10:30 AM
OK Paul, you asked for it. I've got a Movie Voyager for Liege and an Animated Voyager for Trunks. Can you bring those?

iceburn
27th April 2008, 03:46 PM
i can pass items to Paul this coming week. liege, you can do a COD if you wish... i'm not fuss.

jaydisc
3rd July 2008, 06:01 PM
Anything going/need to go from Melbourne to WA?

jaydisc
6th November 2008, 11:22 PM
I got a Movie Deluxe to go from Melbourne to FFN in Sydney. Anything else heading that way?