PDA

View Full Version : A temporary goodbye

JuzMel
17th April 2008, 01:32 PM
Hi all,

As most of you might know, my boyfriend and I were stressing about looking for a place in Melbourne some time ago. And by God's grace, we found our 2BR house in Bentleigh East last week. The rent is costly, as expected and about 2.5 times what we are paying per month now. And since the house comes pretty much unfurnished, we have to spend quite a bit on appliances and furniture as well. But beggars can't be choosers since it's so hard to even get a place.

And so I have halted my purchases on TFs since last month until we get everything sorted out. And I'm trying to find a new job in the city too. So in case you guys hardly see any of my postings, that's what's happening for the moment. I'll still be popping by occasionally to view all those awesome acquisitions that you guys have. :D Till then, take care all.

sifun
17th April 2008, 01:42 PM
Hope things work out in the end :) Which they will
see you soon

Kyle
17th April 2008, 02:00 PM
Glad you and your boyfriend found a place~ :)

Paulbot
17th April 2008, 02:12 PM
Good luck with settling in to the new place, by the time you're ready to spend again Animated and Classics 2.0 should be out :)

autobreadticon
17th April 2008, 02:48 PM
goodbyes are too sad, lets just say your on a hiatus....

TheDirtyDigger
17th April 2008, 02:48 PM
Welcome to Melbourne Mel!:) Congrats on the place.
Hopefully you find employment that will allow you to stay on MSN throughout the day.;)

Good luck!

Pulse
17th April 2008, 03:55 PM
:( Good luck with the job hunting Mel. Hope you find something that you really enjoy doing.

roller
17th April 2008, 05:23 PM
see you in 30 melcheyi

watch out for gangsters

1orion2many
17th April 2008, 06:15 PM
:)Hope you settle in fast Mel, I'm sure everyone on this board will try and take the slack up on your TF purchasing:D. If your lucky your sanity my return for a short time whille your away from this loonie bin:D:D.

Trailer Park Ninja
17th April 2008, 06:47 PM
Be careful packing your transformers to make sure they get to their new home safe and sound. Don't let the clumsy removalists carry them :D Better yet, why don't I take some off your hands to lighten the load so to speak :D

iceburn
17th April 2008, 06:48 PM
Welcome to Melbourne Mel!:) Congrats on the place.
Hopefully you find employment that will allow you to stay on MSN throughout the day.;)

Good luck!

DD, can't you hire Mel at your workplace???

TheDirtyDigger
17th April 2008, 06:51 PM
I could.
It would mean I would have to axe our new worker...my wife.

Which I have no real problems with.:)

STL
17th April 2008, 10:46 PM
Bentleigh's not a bad area at all, Mel. Don't worry, you'll cope but I'm sure you'll love being closer to Melb now w/ the ability to hit so many stores when ur cash flow frees up again.

Tiby
18th April 2008, 09:11 AM
Congrats on the new place Mel! But isn't it annoying when the real world intrudes on collecting like this :(

iceburn
18th April 2008, 09:23 AM
hmmm i just realise its on the way to Southland...nice!!

Bartrim
18th April 2008, 11:36 AM
Hope everything goes well. See you when you return:)

lcz128
18th April 2008, 02:32 PM
Hi again and bye for now JuzMel! :)
Thanks again for your help while I was tracking down Replicas. :) And all the best with it! :D Osu! :D

JuzMel
22nd April 2008, 01:11 PM
Hi guys, thanks so much for all the blessings. Well we have pretty much moved most our stuff to our new place. Lucky our friend was also moving and the company paid for the Hertz Truck rental! So it was sooo good, we didn't have to pay anything.

And sure yeah I packed all my TFs nicely in boxes, they are all sitting nicely in the guest room at our new place already. :P Sorry not letting go of any of my babies. :D I told iceburn, no matter how broke, I must still buy the encores too. Haha..

Saintly
26th April 2008, 04:13 PM
bentleigh east is an OK area considering my brother bought a place not long ago...

anyhow... congrats Mel