PDA

View Full Version : New Images of Reflector - Viewfinder

1AZRAEL1
29th December 2010, 09:45 AM
http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/new-images-of-perfecteffect-sfx-reflector-viewfinder/20497/

Slightly taller than Frenzy/Rumble but he still looks cool. Wish it was bigger though.

kup
29th December 2010, 10:03 AM
I don't mind the size since Reflector were always small. I am looking forward to the final pics.

BTW, good to see you today! :)

1AZRAEL1
29th December 2010, 10:13 AM
True, they were small. I can't wait to see final pictures as well.

Was good to see you this morning as well, you must work close by to me as well :)

kup
29th December 2010, 10:29 AM
True, they were small. I can't wait to see final pictures as well.

Was good to see you this morning as well, you must work close by to me as well :)

Nah, I work in Rydalmere, I was just visiting an IT firm nearby.

liegeprime
29th December 2010, 01:08 PM
I think this is going to be a threesome like the original - I think I saw a Placer shadow pic of "coming soon" in a review for the ninja and king bat somewhere and the paperworks did contain a shadow of an upcoming 3-bot which from the silhouette was easily reflector. This would be awesome!! The reflector mold was my very first TF related transforming toy.... I had the Microx version - still dhave it, albeit a little broken hehehe...

1AZRAEL1
29th December 2010, 01:22 PM
I think this is going to be a threesome like the original - I think I saw a Placer shadow pic of "coming soon" in a review for the ninja and king bat somewhere and the paperworks did contain a shadow of an upcoming 3-bot which from the silhouette was easily reflector. This would be awesome!! The reflector mold was my very first TF related transforming toy.... I had the Microx version - still dhave it, albeit a little broken hehehe...

True you did see the shadows, but now we get to see some actual pictures :D (albeit prototypes)

heroic_decepticon
29th December 2010, 02:34 PM
So far not impressed with PerfectEffect's toy quality. Let's hope this turns out better than Rumble/Frenzy.

Their stuff is damn expensive too, even here in HK where they are shelf-warming (ie: Rumble/Frenzy, Rosanna (Ninja) and Kingbat).

gdmetro
29th December 2010, 03:33 PM
So far not impressed with PerfectEffect's toy quality. Let's hope this turns out better than Rumble/Frenzy.

Their stuff is damn expensive too, even here in HK where they are shelf-warming (ie: Rumble/Frenzy, Rosanna (Ninja) and Kingbat).

How much HKD/AUD is that Rumble Frenzy - and what specific shop can I get it from?

1AZRAEL1
29th December 2010, 03:37 PM

How much are they over there? I'm keen to get Ninja/Kingbat, but it's pretty expensive online.

Oilspill
29th December 2010, 07:27 PM
I'm so looking forward to this. Never owned a Reflector, and PerfectEffect's other offerings have been really top notch for such tiny guys (I have Frenzy, Rumble & Rosanna).

Vector Prime
30th December 2010, 09:01 PM
Robot Kingdom have created a listing (http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/eshop/main.php?action=details&CatType=&II=PE11&lang=us) - but no price or pre-order yet

kaiden
30th December 2010, 09:19 PM
Robot Kingdom have created a listing (http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/eshop/main.php?action=details&CatType=&II=PE11&lang=us) - but no price or pre-order yet

the camera combined form looks awesome - i want to carry it with me everywhere and if someone asks me to to take their photo, i'll transform them and scream 'ATTACK!' then throw it in their face.

(well if they stand still long enough for me to transform them all.)

autobreadticon
30th December 2010, 10:41 PM
Reflector has mass-shifting technology in the G1 cartoon and comics right? Just curious cause i wonder if he could be the size appropriate for human hands, and say in AHM where Megatron holds reflector

gdmetro
30th December 2010, 11:23 PM
Looks pretty sweet although I will probably wait for reviews to see on the quality. IF its half decent and the price is not too exorbitant- I will bite.

liegeprime
31st December 2010, 12:51 AM
ummm guys, have you seen the not-Rumble/Frenzy figure it's tiny as (Minicon sized) ! and This not - reflector figure appears only slightly taller than not R/F, so I think it's about Legends class size figure...Im afraid your plan of Attack Kaiden wont work;)

kaiden
31st December 2010, 03:01 AM
ummm guys, have you seen the not-Rumble/Frenzy figure it's tiny as (Minicon sized) ! and This not - reflector figure appears only slightly taller than not R/F, so I think it's about Legends class size figure...Im afraid your plan of Attack Kaiden wont work;)

lies. it will work! just all other Transformers, they will combine into a proper sized camera. just look at soundwave >_>

liegeprime
31st December 2010, 07:15 AM
lies. it will work! just all other Transformers, they will combine into a proper sized camera. just look at soundwave >_>

Unfortunately thisss isss not an unsssubstantiated fantassssy.:p youve got to have the hands the sssize of a 3 year old for your planss to work, other than that you're not fooling anyone mwahahaha:p

GoktimusPrime
31st December 2010, 10:34 AM
G1 Reflector was small because in Microman Microx was meant to be a microfilm camera, not a standard film camera. Film? FILM?!? What's film, precious? :p

I'm assuming this toy transforms into a digital camera. It'd be hilarious if G1 Reflector used Kodachrome (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kodachrome), cos they stopped manufacturing it last year and as of yesterday there's nowhere on this planet that develops Kodachrome! :D

Hursticon
31st December 2010, 11:23 AM
I'm assuming this toy transforms into a digital camera. It'd be hilarious if G1 Reflector used Kodachrome (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kodachrome), cos they stopped manufacturing it last year and as of yesterday there's nowhere on this planet that develops Kodachrome! :D

Wow, that's actually quite sad to read because for the best that Digital Cameras could ever hope to achieve, they'll never be as good as an 'analogue' camera and film. :cool:
Unfortunately for analogue cameras though - they don't fit in to today's 'Keep It Simple For Stupid' culture. :(

liegeprime
31st December 2010, 08:10 PM
G1 Reflector was small because in Microman Microx was meant to be a microfilm camera, not a standard film camera. Film? FILM?!? What's film, precious? :p

museums gok, museums:p