PDA

View Full Version : Lost shipment from RobotKingdom...

lcz128
19th April 2008, 12:05 AM
Has this happened to anyone before?

<_< I ordered a premium prime and megs from them and was waiting and waiting for it to turn up- and after emailing them - they gave me the tracking number except that it said that it had been shipped to the states... eventhough my invoice clearly states Australia (in full, not 'AUS')

I've emailed them twice about this now, and still no response. Help! :( What CAN I do? :( I don't have that kind of money to just throw around! :(

iceburn
19th April 2008, 12:10 AM
hmm strange :P
probably they gave you the wrong tracking number

how did you pay? if its via paypal at least something can be done
direct from creditcard, contact bank to cancel that withdrawal??

jaydisc
19th April 2008, 12:18 AM
c**k-ups

I have faith in the robot kingdom. They will make good and respond. I think they're just trying to find out wtf happened before responding. I hope.

Pulse
19th April 2008, 12:26 AM
I'm pretty sure that a business like RobotKingdom don't make mistakes like this. Patience Mate, Patience.

Have they got any customer comments on their site? Maybe that would give you a bit more assurance about your goods. :confused:

Gutsman Heavy
19th April 2008, 12:40 AM
http://myworld.ebay.com.au/oceankingtoy

here is their eBay feedback, I wouldn't worry, they seem like a reliable mob, I'll definitely buy from them again.

lcz128
21st April 2008, 10:06 PM
Thanks for the reassuring words guys... but still no news... :(

jaydisc
21st April 2008, 10:24 PM
Have they responded to you?

lcz128
21st April 2008, 11:07 PM
Nope :\

iceburn
21st April 2008, 11:12 PM
ohh gosh....could RK have messed up this time!!

jaydisc
21st April 2008, 11:19 PM
I can't find a phone number any where on the website. The domain is registered to their technical contact so that's another dead end. I think it's time to kick into high gear persistence.

Write them EVERY day. Be assertive, but don't be rude. That's what I'd do.

lcz128
21st April 2008, 11:20 PM
ohh gosh....could RK have messed up this time!!

Looks like it, man <_< And darn I wish it wasn't so >_>

iceburn
21st April 2008, 11:33 PM
write to them from ebay - oceankingtoys???

jaydisc
22nd April 2008, 12:36 AM
You should also be acutely aware of your window of opportunity to file a PayPal dispute. Also, depending on how you funded the PayPal purchase, you can simply report it to your bank directly, and they'll even pull your money back from PayPal. I did that once and PayPal wrote me asking me to use their dispute mediation in the future. Ha ha!

lcz128
22nd April 2008, 01:00 AM
Started a resolution thing with paypal. Jeebuz <_< Thanks a lot guys :D

lcz128
22nd April 2008, 05:34 PM
Dispute = Response!!!

:D

Steven (the boss?) is looking into this now, and said that he doesn't think he got my emails. Weird, considering I got a reply from them the first time I emailed them on that email address. All good. Now hoping that Premium Ops and Megs get here soon <_< Man- I've had to wait so long it's ridiculous. It's been more than a month since I ordered them.

lcz128
29th April 2008, 04:40 PM
I received it today!!! :D
Got my premium OP and Megs at last! They also threw in one of those watches that people have been talking about! :D COOL BANANAS! :D

Kyle
29th April 2008, 04:43 PM
Congrat~ :D

lcz128
29th April 2008, 05:26 PM
Thanks Kyle! :D

Am so happy it's arrived! :D

Pulse
29th April 2008, 05:47 PM
Geezus, It sure took long enough! I guess you won't be doing anymore business with these guys again. :rolleyes:

iceburn
29th April 2008, 06:38 PM
Thanks Kyle! :D

Am so happy it's arrived! :D

Happy for you mate!!! :P
more stuff to play with

lcz128
29th April 2008, 06:39 PM
Geezus, It sure took long enough! I guess you won't be doing anymore business with these guys again. :rolleyes:

Haha- I believe this is a one off- and they made good with the watch IMO :) Besides- kind of can't resist their prices too :b

sifun
29th April 2008, 09:07 PM
hmm don't you should've opened the dispute.. its pretty bad on their end i think.

You sure you emailed the right address?

lcz128
30th April 2008, 05:57 AM
hmm don't you should've opened the dispute.. its pretty bad on their end i think.

You sure you emailed the right address?

I should/shouldn't have opened the dispute? :o *slightly confused*

And yeah- I'm very sure I emailed an email address that they actually use (Seeing that I got reply emails from there in the first place!) - No reason for me to believe it wasn't the right email address to email!

griffin
30th April 2008, 11:55 AM

Considering they are offer items cheaper than most other sources (they still charge according to demand rather than cost to them though, like toy scalpers), and have had a lot of good transactions to Australians here, I wouldn't be in too much of a hurry to write them off over this. Even though I have had my own issues with them (they sent half my order 2 weeks after the first half), I'm in the same boat as others here, in that I'm stuck with having to use them for a variety of items.
That reminds me. I gotta place an order for items I wasn't able to buy at BotCOn, due to availability or lack of funds due to money being tied up until after the convention was over... :(