PDA

View Full Version : Youtube review of Classics Octane (aka. Tankor)

Pulse
19th April 2008, 01:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Weo6bQaOVQ

Argh! Sean Long's doing one hell of a good job of teasing me. :D

Jet mode looks good, Truck mode is a little Blah (transforming sequence from one Alt mode to another seems very reminiscent of Classics Astrotrain) while Bot mode looks very nice too.

Compared to other Classics deluxes, I wonder how big he is?

Damnit, how am I supposed to wait until Classics 2.0 are released? :rolleyes:

Pipesqueak
19th April 2008, 12:56 PM
Tankor is probably the one I am looking forward to most now in the first wave of classics 2.0. Bot mode and weapons look cool and both alt modes are passable.

kup
19th April 2008, 02:27 PM
His name is OCTANE dammit!! :)

jop
20th April 2008, 11:54 PM
I can't wait for this to come out, but then i'll be torn in buying it straight away or waiting for the japanese versions....ah, who am i kidding, i can't resist a lovely piece of eye candy like this when it's sitting on the shelf all alone.

Soundwarp
21st April 2008, 06:20 AM
Man o man it is getting harder and harder not to buy this toy line........

lcz128
21st April 2008, 08:49 AM
Oof. Just saw this, the classics prowl and sunstreaker reviews on the tube. Damn. I thought I would be able to hold off until the Japanese release later...later...later in the year XD
Damn- they look REALLY good. Tankor I'm a bit half-half on, but the cars! DAYUM!

When did Hasbro say they'd be out here? :o

Adzma
21st April 2008, 09:07 AM
His robot mode looks quite shmexy, plane mode is OK IMO, but his truck mode is pretty average. I think I'll wait for Takara's version if I do get it, they might include some delicious yummy chrome! :D