PDA

View Full Version : Possible Dark of the Moon Initial Toy Release Sheet

SkyWarp91
12th January 2011, 06:18 AM
http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-toys--products-30/possible-dark-of-the-moon-initial-toy-release-sheet-171250/

OH NO DON'T TELL ME THEY'VE DOWNSIZED PRIME AND MEGATRON!! :(:(:(

SharkyMcShark
12th January 2011, 07:27 AM
Leader Sentinel Prime

Interesting.

SharkyMcShark
12th January 2011, 07:31 AM
Also re Deluxe Starscream, kibble poking out from the underside of the alt mode annoys me a lot more on planes than on cars, which I say because Dlx Ratchet and Ironhide (others that got downsized toys) were both pretty bad in this sense.

Sky Shadow
12th January 2011, 09:40 AM
http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-toys--products-30/possible-dark-of-the-moon-initial-toy-release-sheet-171250/

All size iterations of Movie Optimus Prime toys are redundant and it's good if they're finally cracking down on that. Now they just need to stop releasing Bumblebees.

Sentinel Prime is interesting. I assume he's the robot from the trailer and he'll be all boring and leadery rather than the awesome Optimus-hating-jerk from Animated, but we can hope.

Skullcruncher
12th January 2011, 10:33 AM
Im interested in who is on the list for the movie ..... not too worried about the toys! :)

1AZRAEL1
12th January 2011, 10:53 AM
Im interested in who is on the list for the movie ..... not too worried about the toys! :)

Well don't go off the toy sheet then :p

Bartrim
12th January 2011, 11:24 AM
Hmm Deluxe Roadbuster, Deluxe Sponsor car 2 (Wrecker) and voyager military helicopter... Springer perhaps (hope)?

So is Roadbuster the Impala?

The wreckers are the only characters/toys I am interested in so far.

Skullcruncher
12th January 2011, 11:34 AM
Well don't go off the toy sheet then :p

Haha but surely the first wave of toys will have all the characters that have over 1 minute of screentime! :rolleyes:

Lord_Zed
12th January 2011, 12:55 PM

Sounds good to me, all the Leader Megatron toys are terrible, as for Prime, perfection has already been achieved with Buster Prime.

Seraphim Prime
12th January 2011, 02:30 PM
This list mentions Voyager Prime w/ Trailer, which means that the Deluxe sized Prime that we've been seeing around is probably the new voyager figure.

Didn't need another Bumblebee though. :(

It also confirms the Megatron & Starscream moulds that we've seen as well.

Tallestblue
12th January 2011, 03:01 PM
I realllly hope that the new Voyager Prime with Trailer is just a re-do of Battle Blades Prime with a funky new trailer, and not that plastic hunk of garbage we saw. And a new movie Arcee? Wasn't she dead?

SkyWarp91
12th January 2011, 03:18 PM
I realllly hope that the new Voyager Prime with Trailer is just a re-do of Battle Blades Prime with a funky new trailer, and not that plastic hunk of garbage we saw. And a new movie Arcee? Wasn't she dead?

Yeah if it was Battle Blades prime I actually wouldn't mind. i can sort of now understand why they might not plan to release another Leader Class Optimus Prime, I just saw some parents on eBay auctioning off their kid's Leader Class ROTF Optimus because he couldn't transform it and he's 10.

As for the new Arcee? Maybe they're just do another redeco for the sake of grabbing extra $$$

Gutsman Heavy
12th January 2011, 03:28 PM
meh, keep 'em small, I might actually buy some then.

i_amtrunks
12th January 2011, 04:10 PM
no Mudflap? that would be good news...

Lord_Zed
12th January 2011, 06:51 PM
Maybe they are saving him for Leader Mudflap, another great Hasbro idea along with Supreme Cheetor, giant Cybertron Starscream and Fast Action Battlers.:D

FFN
13th January 2011, 02:34 PM
no Mudflap? that would be good news... He's most likely in the next wave.

Skids and Mudflap were not initially in the same waves during ROTF.

Autocon
19th January 2011, 01:57 AM
New mold 4 jolt. On phone sum1 post pic please

KaRNiV8L PRiME
19th January 2011, 09:13 AM
New mold 4 jolt. On phone sum1 post pic please

:)