PDA

View Full Version : The DOTM Characters-Toys List

GoktimusPrime
17th January 2011, 11:22 PM
Okay, before ROTF came out, I wrote down a list of all the toys that were coming out and started saving up for them in advance so that I could afford to go nuts and buy them all as soon as they came out. The problem was that I was including a lot of toys that didn't appear in the film like the Scouts etc. - not that they're bad toys, but I would have preferred to get the film characters first. The reason that this happened to me was because I was so avidly avoiding spoilers, I didn't know what the robot cast was going to be.

So to make things easier this time, and maybe for anyone else who may be considering doing the same -- or heck, maybe if you just wanna know out of curiosity -- I'd like to compile a list here of all the Transformers characters who will be appearing in the DOTM film and what toys will be made of them. For example, I got Leader Class Megatron because it came out first, and I didn't know they were going to make a Voyager Class. Had I known I would've seriously considered skipping the Leader Class. (-_-)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Dark of the Moon Transformers Characters Toys List

[Legend: Character || toy]

Autobots

OPTIMUS PRIME || Voyager
BUMBLEBEE || Cyberverse, Deluxe, Voyager
IRONHIDE || Voyager, Leader
LEADFOOT ||
MIRAGE ||
RATCHET || Voyager
ROADBUSTER || Deluxe
SENTINEL PRIME || Leader
SILVERBOLT ||
SIDESWIPE || Deluxe
TOPSPIN || Deluxe
WHEELIE ||
?Blue Mercedes? ||
?Brains? ||

Decepticons

MEGATRON || Voyager
CRANKCASE || Deluxe
LASERBEAK ||
SHOCKWAVE || Voyager
STARSCREAM || Deluxe
?The Dreads? ||
----------------------------------------------------------------

Please post any corrections, missing information or updates and I will edit the list accordingly. Thank you. :)

UltraMarginal
21st April 2011, 10:45 AM
Followed from your link to this thread, I haven't seen it listed.:confused:

Anyway, I tend to wait for a while on the leader class figures, I like them because the scale tends to go well with the other figures. even though all the megs, and probably shockwave this time round have been pretty average. I wait on them because after the first movie I noticed a trend of bringing out better repaints later on and also having them turn up around Christmas sale time makes them a lot more affordable. this turned out true for Buster prime and Jetfire for ROTF.

All I can add at the moment is Leader Ironhide, hanging for that one.

I am generally trying not to find out tooo much about the film before seeing it. probably won't be able to resist watching the trailer before it comes out though.:cool:

Sky Shadow
21st April 2011, 01:11 PM
Obviously my answer to the above question will contains spoilers.

Autobots:

Sentinel Prime - Leader.
Topspin - Deluxe.
Roadbuster - Deluxe.

Decepticons:

Shockwave - Voyager.
Crankcase - Deluxe.

Many of the characters also have Cyberverse-scale toys.

5FDP
21st April 2011, 09:44 PM
Obviously my answer to the above question will contains spoilers.

Yeaaaaah... I'm confused Gok - I thought you stayed away from all spoilerish info until after you've seen the movie :confused: Nothing in this world makes sense anymore...

GoktimusPrime
27th April 2011, 12:26 AM
Thanks UltraMarginal and Sky Shadow for your contributions. :) I've actually seen and handled Top Spin, Roadbuster and Crankcase IRL - and I've seen MISB Sentinel Prime too. I've also seen MOSC Deluxe Bumblebee, so I've added that to the list.

Keep 'em coming folks! :)

Yeaaaaah... I'm confused Gok - I thought you stayed away from all spoilerish info until after you've seen the movie :confused:
This post (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpost.php?p=236191&postcount=22) explains why -- it's basically due to toy-collecting needs overriding my movie-viewing needs. :p

Nothing in this world makes sense anymore...
In Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people! :D