PDA

View Full Version : Hey there~

SeishinKibou
20th April 2008, 09:09 PM
Heya,

Just a lil' thread saying I'm new here. [woo 1st post!] I found the forum through Griffins sig on the TFW2005 forums. *nod*

I'm a Animation student studying in Queensland. I'm also a cosplayer. For those interested in seeing photos just click on my DeviantArt page linked in my sig. =D [You can also find my TF artworks in that link as well.]

Beast Wars was my first TF show I watched, back when I was in primary but the spark in me really didn't shine until the 07 Movie was released. From then I have watched up to season 2 of G1 and the 80s movie, Cybertron series and now I am currently hooked on Animated.

I'm not a huge collector, I'm often very picky with what I get. But my collection is growing, especially when the Animated figures are released.

Anyway~ Hello to everyone on the board and I'll see ya around the forum *waves* =D

roller
20th April 2008, 09:13 PM
hi Northlander

woooot first to reply

enjoy tfs while they last

Paulbot
20th April 2008, 09:18 PM
Welcome.

Pulse
20th April 2008, 09:34 PM
Hey Mate :)

Welcome aboard!

autobreadticon
20th April 2008, 09:44 PM
haro and welcome, i think your the first new member that has said they love transformers animated in thier intro, GOOD ON YA

Robzy
20th April 2008, 09:44 PM
Welcome! :)

You're artwork is amazing! :eek::)

-

iceburn
20th April 2008, 10:00 PM
*waves back* Helllloooo

Tiby
20th April 2008, 10:10 PM
Welcome aboard!

SeishinKibou
20th April 2008, 11:45 PM
Thank you everyone for the welcomes~! ^_^

haro and welcome, i think your the first new member that has said they love transformers animated in thier intro, GOOD ON YA

Really?? More people should love it~ Great stories/characters/Old school-Other TF series' homages~ It's awesome! ^o^

Welcome! :)

You're artwork is amazing! :eek::)

-

Thank you~ ^_^ I'm still new to mechas so I have much to learn *nod*

Thanatos
20th April 2008, 11:48 PM
Cool, another Queenslander. Another fighter for when we eventually raid Sydney and Melbourne. Yeah...

Love the artwork/cosplay stuff. Always nice meeting a girl who's actually interested in TFs. Especially since it's a very male dominated area.

So yeah, welcome aboard.

1orion2many
21st April 2008, 12:00 AM
:)Welcome to the board:D.

Borgeman
21st April 2008, 12:34 AM
hiyo :)

George

Soundwarp
21st April 2008, 06:17 AM
Welcome!!

TheDirtyDigger
21st April 2008, 07:16 AM
Welcome to Ozformers Seishin Kibou!

Did you do those desktop designs from scratch? They look excellent!

lcz128
21st April 2008, 07:54 AM
Welcome aboard to the board! :D

Bartrim
21st April 2008, 09:32 AM
Welcome to Ozformers

SeishinKibou
21st April 2008, 07:43 PM
More Thanks to everyone with their warm welcomes =D

Cool, another Queenslander. Another fighter for when we eventually raid Sydney and Melbourne. Yeah...

Love the artwork/cosplay stuff. Always nice meeting a girl who's actually interested in TFs. Especially since it's a very male dominated area.

So yeah, welcome aboard.

We're raiding them? ...mmk lol *grabs pitchfork and torch* XD

Thank you ^_^ Yes and a girl who isn't one of them crazies who draw those..disturbing..pictures...=S Nothing against those girls but yeahhhh some of them can get a bit 'too' weird...

Welcome to Ozformers Seishin Kibou!

Did you do those desktop designs from scratch? They look excellent!

Thanks =D Yep the desktops were all made mostly from scratch. I didnt create the background images used. The background images are from Stock photos but were photo manipulated to create the designs. =D
I'll be sending in a huge chunk of Animated ones soon. *nod*

liegeprime
21st April 2008, 07:51 PM
Mabuhay and welcome to the boards!:D:D

TheDirtyDigger
21st April 2008, 09:35 PM
WOW!:eek:

I've been checking out more of your stuff and I gotta say...you really are a great artist.:cool:
Your costumes and your art really display a massive talent.
So jealous here!
Love your Wildwarp too. Damn stunning girl. Be nice to see a kitbash of her.

Very Impressed! :):):)

SeishinKibou
21st April 2008, 10:15 PM
WOW!:eek:

I've been checking out more of your stuff and I gotta say...you really are a great artist.:cool:
Your costumes and your art really display a massive talent.
So jealous here!
Love your Wildwarp too. Damn stunning girl. Be nice to see a kitbash of her.

Very Impressed! :):):)

Thanks again ^_^ I would love to make a kitbash Wildwarp but I have nooooooooo idea how to make them hahahaha or find parts that are like hers.

STL
21st April 2008, 10:58 PM
Hey there, welcome!

Saintly
26th April 2008, 04:21 PM
hello and welcome! (you're so hawt in that cosplay!) :D

read your profile... and the voice artist at Botcon this year is cool so far (for first day!)

jaydisc
26th April 2008, 07:32 PM
(you're so hawt in that cosplay!) :D

http://lindalane.com/temporary/tf/facepalm1.jpg

SeishinKibou
27th April 2008, 11:35 AM
hello and welcome! (you're so hawt in that cosplay!) :D

read your profile... and the voice artist at Botcon this year is cool so far (for first day!)

hahah Thanks

Oh are you there at the moment? *envious* I'm hoping Hasbro do that thing they did last year with all the video footage.

http://lindalane.com/temporary/tf/facepalm.jpg

hahahahah XD

Saintly
27th April 2008, 03:10 PM
i am with griffin... they read a script together (along with a couple of the "transformer idol winners" this year at the dinner)

wait for Griffin's convention report

SeishinKibou
27th April 2008, 05:44 PM
i am with griffin... they read a script together (along with a couple of the "transformer idol winners" this year at the dinner)

wait for Griffin's convention report

Awww man~ That would of been so awesome to see/hear! *more envious*

Will do =)

The_Damned
27th April 2008, 08:47 PM
welcome. loving animated 2

Vector Sigma 13
28th April 2008, 09:39 PM
howdy, howdy