PDA

View Full Version : Series 3 Minifigure Group Buy

Golden Phoenix
19th January 2011, 09:20 PM
Was looking at doing an order from Bricklink.
A lot of places are selling them cheaper than the shops here.
The catch is that I'd have to get 2 cases.

It would work out to be about AU$2.10/figure including shipping (this is based on the shop I was looking at had their rough shipping quotes at)

The figures I'd end up with are
4 Fishermen
6 Tribal Chiefs
6 Snowboarders
6 Space Villains
6 Elves
6 Hula Dancers
6 Rappers
8 Pilots
8 Samurai Warriors
8 Tennis Players
8 Gorilla Suit Guys
8 Baseball Players
10 Sumo Wrestlers
10 Mummies
10 Race Car Drivers
10 Space Aliens

Effectively 4 whole sets, 2 lots of 15 (needing fishermen figures only) and 26 assorted spares.
Priority would go to full sets, and the sets of 15 who just need a fisherman.

I wanted a set for me, the misses wants a set, and I have had an EOI from someone else.

Would anyone one else be interested? I'm looking to get as many of them taken as possible.

Demonac
19th January 2011, 09:48 PM
I can grab a complete set if you have it left over.

SydLego
19th January 2011, 11:38 PM
Thanks Golden Phoenix. I would like to have a whole set of 16. Please PM the total cost plus shipping to Sydney. Thanks.:)

Fungal Infection
20th January 2011, 06:03 PM
I'll take a full set if there's still one available otherwise a set minus the fisherman is fine too. Shipping to Sydney.

Krayt
20th January 2011, 08:37 PM
I got a full set in early birthday pressies (lotsa friends X a couple each = happy me) but need more elves if there are any left

Golden Phoenix
21st January 2011, 03:37 PM
Thanks Golden Phoenix. I would like to have a whole set of 16. Please PM the total cost plus shipping to Sydney. Thanks.:)

So far the first 4 full sets are taken. Is a set of 15 ok? You would only have to get the fisherman.

I am also not sure on postage costs to Sydney. Auspost website is saying less than $5 depending on how heavy and big they would be.

Left overs would be like this at the moment
4 Pilots
4 Samurai Warriors
4 Tennis Players
4 Gorilla Suit Guys
4 Baseball Players
6 Sumo Wrestlers
6 Mummies
6 Race Car Drivers
6 Space Aliens

I want a decent chunk of the leftovers taken before I start to put an order in

Draksprime
21st January 2011, 04:09 PM
I would be happy to take the 4 Samurai Warriors.

kaiden
21st January 2011, 05:11 PM
i'd like to get a set of 16.

Demonac
21st January 2011, 07:05 PM
I'll also take an extra mummy, space alien & tennis player.

dirge
21st January 2011, 10:04 PM
I'd take:

Rapper
Samurai (if any left)
Gorilla Guy
Tennis Player
Baseball Player

I guess Fungal & I could get it shipped to Sydney as one lot.

SydLego
21st January 2011, 10:32 PM
So far the first 4 full sets are taken. Is a set of 15 ok? You would only have to get the fisherman.

Thanks Golden Phoenix. I will take a set of 15. Thanks again for organising this.

Golden Phoenix
27th January 2011, 03:55 PM
Sorry guys. I'm not going to be putting an order through.
I've had this up for a week and there would still be 40 odd figures left over. Way more than I wanted spare. Also more than I can afford to pick up as well...

Sorry guys, but it was worth a shot

Jaisun
27th January 2011, 04:30 PM
Awww, 'tis a shame, I was gonna grab a few off you. I just potlucked it today with a handful and got 7 out of 8 unique, so I was gonna try get the remaining 9 from you, but I understand why you decided against it.

SydLego
27th January 2011, 10:49 PM
Sorry guys. I'm not going to be putting an order through.
I've had this up for a week and there would still be 40 odd figures left over. Way more than I wanted spare. Also more than I can afford to pick up as well...

Sorry guys, but it was worth a shot

Thats ok Golden Phoenix... Are you still getting any Series 3 for yourself? But if you have changed your mind to re-order them, please let us know.

Fungal Infection
27th January 2011, 11:23 PM
If you have a bricklink account, you can get a complete set of series 3, shipped for only $48.

kaiden
28th January 2011, 12:31 PM
If you have a bricklink account, you can get a complete set of series 3, shipped for only $48.

link please? i have trouble with that site @_@