PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Generations Cybertronian Optimus Prime

LordCyrusOmega
19th January 2011, 10:01 PM
I finally got War for Cyberton the other day and loved it. When Generations was first released i decided not to buy any of the WFC toys as i didn't think they would fit in with my classics display. As always i've had a change of hear far too late and while i have managed to track down Megatron and Bumblebee, Optimus Prime eludes me.

So i am putting a call out for any kind soul able to sell me a complete one with instructions. doesn't have to be carded. No reasonable price refused though obviously i don't want to pay a mint for it.

Any help appreciated.

KillinSpoon
19th January 2011, 11:40 PM
I know this doesn't really help, but you're about a day too late on my spare one :(
I promised it to a friend last night, sorry bro.
-That being said, they still have some near me(albeit, around $25 mark)

Vector Prime
19th January 2011, 11:46 PM
It's a good opportunity to grab the United version I reckon (about $36 shipped from RK).

Have a look at the comparison here (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=9672).

LordCyrusOmega
20th January 2011, 07:26 AM
-That being said, they still have some near me(albeit, around $25 mark)

I figured i'd pay $25 for it. Would you be willing to pick one up for me and post it? I really need this toy.

I checked out the comparison of Generations vs United and i decided that while the United one is nice the Generations would fit in better with the ones i already have.

gamblor916
20th January 2011, 08:52 AM
You can have my loose one for $20.

LordCyrusOmega
20th January 2011, 10:29 PM
pm sent