PDA

View Full Version : Ebay question

Skullcruncher
20th January 2011, 08:29 PM
Hi, has anyone else noticed or received the "this seller is unable to respond to questions" message on ebay? Particulary when trying to ask US buyers questions?:confused:

5FDP
20th January 2011, 09:22 PM
Apparently eBay has added a feature whereby sellers can block e-mails from eBay users that are from countries that they don't ship to.

Vector Prime
20th January 2011, 09:27 PM
Apparently eBay has added a feature whereby sellers can block e-mails from eBay users that are from countries that they don't ship to.

What's also really stupid is that even though they list themselves as shipping to Australia, I've had the same message come up. :confused:

5FDP
20th January 2011, 09:39 PM
What's also really stupid is that even though they list themselves as shipping to Australia, I've had the same message come up. :confused:

Do you have any strikes against your feedback? I've also heard that this could be a reason.

Vector Prime
20th January 2011, 09:42 PM
Do you have any strikes against your feedback? I've also heard that this could be a reason.

Nope...100% perfect with a feedback score of over 750.

So go figure? :confused:

UltraMarginal
20th January 2011, 11:34 PM
Can't help you with that one, except to suggest that perhaps these same sellers are the ones that have been burnt on unregistered postage and are sick of answering questions about first class international being soooo much cheaper.

that's all I got.:confused:

Skullcruncher
20th January 2011, 11:44 PM

That is really annoying - I have found I can still bid on the item but just cant ask the seller any questions. Which I usually do to confirm if they are willing to post to australia.....