PDA

View Full Version : February Acquisitions

Pages : 1 [2]

jazzcomp
23rd February 2011, 12:23 PM
Got my alternator tracks, universe ramjet thru UM from otca members :)

liegeprime
23rd February 2011, 12:53 PM
Niice Diaclone HD!!

As for me my RK arrived safe and sound and managed to get to my local Target today...

TARGET
RtS 2 pack Rodimus Vs Cyclonus - loving the Cyclonus color scheme and the grey on him has a purplish tinge, so nice.
RK
UNited Jazz - pristine white:) and Tracks - metallic blue ftw and correct stylized flame decal - so pretty... I think tracks would appreciate being called pretty hehehe..also got WST Shockwave - so cute & awesome this tiny figure

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb313/liegeprime/2011%20Acquisitions/January2011054.jpg

rampagesss
23rd February 2011, 01:55 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: Dam HD you got a Diaclone police Sunstreaker :eek: :eek: :eek:

Very nice indeed!!

primatives
23rd February 2011, 02:17 PM
hot meself a 100% complete g1 Roadbuster :) cost me an arm and both legs but i figured its better i pay for all instead of an incomplete one and try and track down the parts.

liegeprime
23rd February 2011, 02:42 PM
hot meself a 100% complete g1 Roadbuster :) cost me an arm and both legs but i figured its better i pay for all instead of an incomplete one and try and track down the parts.

So Im guessing your typing now very slowly while on your wheelchair there... but with a big grin on your face:D:):p

loophole
23rd February 2011, 04:40 PM
these rocked up today

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll214/Loophole83/TF%20Customs%20and%20Purchases/RotationofP1010119.jpg

UltraMagnus
23rd February 2011, 05:31 PM
wow loads in the mail today

United Tracks
United Jazz
fansproject Diaclone Ultra Magnus
Fansproject Crossfire set for bruticus
power core combiners Grimstone

Ordered off ebay
HENKEI Smokescreen
HENKEI Ironhide
Classics Ramjet
Universe Silverstreak
Universe Sideswip
Universe Bruticus Maximus
universe Treadbolt
Universe Sunstreaker
Universe Acid Storm
Universe Prowl

All i need is a Ratchet!

gdmetro
23rd February 2011, 05:46 PM

United Tracks
United Jazz

Ordered off ebay
HENKEI Smokescreen
HENKEI Ironhide
Classics Ramjet
Universe Silverstreak
Universe Sideswip
universe Treadbolt
Universe Sunstreaker
Universe Acid Storm
Universe Prowl

All i need is a Ratchet!

Nice!

Just curious, how much did Henkei Ironhide and Henkei Smokescreen set you back?

Sharky
23rd February 2011, 06:13 PM
MOSC Beast Wars Lasorbeak
G1 Ruckus.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/Sharkysparky/Grabbings/2011/20110223sm.jpg

heroic_decepticon
23rd February 2011, 08:23 PM

United Tracks
United Jazz

Ordered off ebay
HENKEI Smokescreen
HENKEI Ironhide
Classics Ramjet
Universe Silverstreak
Universe Sideswip
universe Treadbolt
Universe Sunstreaker
Universe Acid Storm
Universe Prowl

All i need is a Ratchet!

Ratchet is one of the more difficult ones to get. I did see an MISB Henkei Ratchet in an obscure shop in Japan for 3000yen though, which I thought was cheap.

gdmetro
23rd February 2011, 08:43 PM
Ratchet is one of the more difficult ones to get. I did see an MISB Henkei Ratchet in an obscure shop in Japan for 3000yen though, which I thought was cheap.

That's really cheap! Did you get it?

I'm in the opposite situation- I have henkei ratchet- but need Ironhide. He is pricey on ebay- including shipping is like $70-80 which is really expensive. I've been patient and checking ebay constantly but even the auctions end up within that price range. I'm tempted to pull the trigger since I need him to finish off the henkei bots. I can appreciate since at least there are a few ironhides available compared to Ratchet where there are little to no listings at all.

orionpax1
23rd February 2011, 08:50 PM
Got G1 Abominus from canofwhoopass yay, now just have to get Menasor, Superion and Computron and i will have all the combiners.

I am also trying to get ratchet just wish he was so expensive.

valkyrie_76
23rd February 2011, 08:51 PM
Got G1 Abominus from canofwhoopass yay, now just have to get Menasor, Superion and Computron and i will have all the combiners.

I had those but sold them off :D

heroic_decepticon
23rd February 2011, 09:14 PM
That's really cheap! Did you get it?

I'm in the opposite situation- I have henkei ratchet- but need Ironhide. He is pricey on ebay- including shipping is like $70-80 which is really expensive. I've been patient and checking ebay constantly but even the auctions end up within that price range. I'm tempted to pull the trigger since I need him to finish off the henkei bots. I can appreciate since at least there are a few ironhides available compared to Ratchet where there are little to no listings at all.

hmmm... that's an odd situation. I'm not understanding why Ironhide is rare since there were really plenty around when it was released and many were even shelf warming. Since I "completed" my Henkeis, I no longer look out and don't know what the prices are. For me, the hardest pieces to get were Henkei versions of Ratchet, Red Alert, Cyclonus and Smokescreen.

Hursticon
23rd February 2011, 09:15 PM

Computron is the only one I need now too - Do you have the Micromasters combiners? what about Raiden or Landcross? ;)

@Heroic - You continue to set the bar in astounding finds and purchases, well done mate and :eek::eek::eek: on that Diaclone Sunstreaker! :cool:

My acquisitions today (Sunday & Monday) are courtesy of:

G1 Abominus' Feet and Rifle - Fatbot :D
Cybertron Soundwave - Jimoinj :D
RTS Wreck-Gar - 1AZRAEL1 :D
RTS Perceptor - 1AZRAEL1 :D
MMPR Dragonzord - Jaimie :D
MOTUC Skeletor - Kup

http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/2011%20Acquisitions/FEB-21-ACQ-01.jpg

http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/2011%20Acquisitions/FEB-21-ACQ-02.jpg

loophole
23rd February 2011, 09:32 PM
All i need is a Ratchet!

Henkei Ratchet is one that im after too, saw one about a week ago on ebay didnt grab and now i cant find one

gdmetro
23rd February 2011, 09:49 PM
hmmm... that's an odd situation. I'm not understanding why Ironhide is rare since there were really plenty around when it was released and many were even shelf warming. Since I "completed" my Henkeis, I no longer look out and don't know what the prices are. For me, the hardest pieces to get were Henkei versions of Ratchet, Red Alert, Cyclonus and Smokescreen.

I only started collecting at the beginning of 2010- I got most of Henkei at close to retail prices from RK- that was based on the stock they had available at the time. Henkei Ratchet was available for a while which I got 1 for about 30ish. But there was no ironhide. At the time I did not value henkei ironhide as I do now...

As for rarity of henkei figs in general- I think they all shot up in value towards latter half of last year as:
-regular retailers dried up in stock,
-the demand increased as generations/united was announced/released
-Prevalence of 3rd party releases last year compared to previous.

Now if you found one whilst hunting in hk... id be interested :D

snaketales
23rd February 2011, 10:16 PM
I received an ebay lot today, containing energon scorponok and rodimus, legends cybertron megatron and soundwave, three minicons, a micromaster and what I have found out to be cybertron/energon ratchet (the x-brawn repaint). To me it's bot mode is uuugleeeeeeeeee... but my eight year old liked it.

Also weakened and bought rotf leader starscream from big w. It was either that or a bottle of spirits and I think screamer will last longer.

UltraMagnus
23rd February 2011, 10:23 PM
Henkei Ratchet is one that im after too, saw one about a week ago on ebay didnt grab and now i cant find one

I will probably find it in HK somewhere, otherwise i will buy it on ebay for some ridiculous sum of money.
:(
Heroic and I can go hunting for him!

UltraMagnus
23rd February 2011, 10:48 PM
Nice!

Just curious, how much did Henkei Ironhide and Henkei Smokescreen set you back?

$65 for smokey and $50 for iirinhide. both on ebay.

optimus1
23rd February 2011, 11:08 PM
I have finally got the chance to put up my stuff from the Parra Fair:

Most from fellow board members:

Thanks to Vector Prime :

Generations Thunderwing
HFTD Fallen (with a new staff!) - I'm glad I have this version, it feels more like a G2 style Decepticon, I'm feeling some Leige Maximo vibes here
Henkei Smokescreen - my 2nd Henkei (after Red Alert). Now I see all the fuss this one has over the Universe version. I love the paint job and nice chrome.

Thanks to funkyaw:

Alternator Camshaft - simple colour scheme, would look good on a Deluxe sized figure
Alternator Rollbar - I love this mould!

Thanks to Sky Shadow via Liegeprime:

Universe Stormcloud
Micromaster Skystalker - I just realised he's a Porsche 959, one of my favourite cars :cool:

And from the fair itself:

Euro Snare
A red Lambo Gobot :confused:
Energon Devastator :D Now if only a 3rd Party will create some add-on parts for proper hands and feet

http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr118/gpls12/BILD2036.jpg

Doubledealer
23rd February 2011, 11:18 PM
I will probably find it in HK somewhere, otherwise i will buy it on ebay for some ridiculous sum of money.
:(
Heroic and I can go hunting for him!

Hehe, isn't it fun trying to play catch up after missing the boat the first time around! :p I was rearranging my Classics shelves the other week, marveling at how wonderful they all look together now that there's a decent amount of them. "Crud, why didn't I buy Smokescreen." I think. "Damn, missing Streak & Ratchet too!!"

My wallet didn't even have time to steady itself before the almighty three hit b*tch slap of the millennium clean knocked it out of the ballpark as all missing toys were bought in one quick ebay session. It managed to block one attack though, that being Henkei Grimlock. Eh, you can wait, Grimlock. Go eat a sandwich with your toes ya weirdo." (Grimlock is the only Classics toys I'm not fond of it you can't tell :p).

Out of interest, does anyone else not include the Ultra Class toys in their Classics collection? I prefer to pretend they don't exist...

heroic_decepticon
24th February 2011, 12:31 AM
It managed to block one attack though, that being Henkei Grimlock. Eh, you can wait, Grimlock. Go eat a sandwich with your toes ya weirdo." (Grimlock is the only Classics toys I'm not fond of it you can't tell :p).

Out of interest, does anyone else not include the Ultra Class toys in their Classics collection? I prefer to pretend they don't exist...

I'm with you on Grimlock. Totally no interest in this toy. Lousy design too. Grimlocks are still floating around HK shelf warming for HK$100-120 per piece.

Tallestblue
24th February 2011, 12:49 AM
Hehe, isn't it fun trying to play catch up after missing the boat the first time around! :p I was rearranging my Classics shelves the other week, marveling at how wonderful they all look together now that there's a decent amount of them. "Crud, why didn't I buy Smokescreen." I think. "Damn, missing Streak & Ratchet too!!"

My wallet didn't even have time to steady itself before the almighty three hit b*tch slap of the millennium clean knocked it out of the ballpark as all missing toys were bought in one quick ebay session. It managed to block one attack though, that being Henkei Grimlock. Eh, you can wait, Grimlock. Go eat a sandwich with your toes ya weirdo." (Grimlock is the only Classics toys I'm not fond of it you can't tell :p).

*Gasp!* You can't not have the horrible awesomeness of the Classics Ultras in your collection! all or nothing I say!
I am certainly feeling people's pain when it comes to trying to find Classics/Henkei Ratchet. he seems to be rarer than black diamonds.

I missed out on one last week and I was almost in tears i was that frustrated over losing one again. It's horrible.

heroic_decepticon
24th February 2011, 01:03 AM
*Gasp!* You can't not have the horrible awesomeness of the Classics Ultras in your collection! all or nothing I say!
I am certainly feeling people's pain when it comes to trying to find Classics/Henkei Ratchet. he seems to be rarer than black diamonds.

I missed out on one last week and I was almost in tears i was that frustrated over losing one again. It's horrible.

What are Classics Ultras?

Gah, I should have just gotta the 3000yen Ratchet I saw in Japan which was MOSC and sold it to one of you...

Autocon
24th February 2011, 01:53 AM

:eek: how much more expensive do u want!

:p

liegeprime
24th February 2011, 06:51 AM

Erm nooo;) In my world the Ultras actually have Micromaster G1 counterparts so they get included. In liegeverse there's a "conspiracy theory" that Hasbro are issuing micromasters in the classics line as larger (Ultras) figure's just to upset the balance sizing wise - Size issue has always been a constant (it's tradition) in TFs and therefore should exist in this modern interpretation of G1 toys:D:p;), thus in my collection though the backstory Ive come up with is, is that energon isn't scarce anymore that the micros who have originally been downgraded - size wise- have opted back to re adopt their former large energy guzzling forms...

e.g - Hasbro white Powerglide is Hothouse in liegeverse, as well as that green repaint of Cyb Scattorshot is Flak in liegeverse, Big daddy of course is big Daddy in full size car now not a micro:D

BigPenney
24th February 2011, 01:00 PM
Picked these up today :)

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa449/BigPenney/NA24022011.jpg

RtS Legends Trailcutter
RtS Legends Prowl
RotF Scout Divebomb
Movie pencil case with Easter eggs
Movie Mug with Easter egg
Transformers Mystery bag - Silicone Band, Colouring Card, Sticker Sheet, Bookmark & Snap Cards.

jazzcomp
24th February 2011, 01:16 PM
where did u get em?

Doubledealer
24th February 2011, 01:33 PM
I'm with you on Grimlock. Totally no interest in this toy. Lousy design too. Grimlocks are still floating around HK shelf warming for HK$100-120 per piece.

Rubbish isn't it, both modes look plain naff.

I'm sorry Tallest, I just can't bring myself to hand money over for those over sized embarrassments. :p Sure, there's no Silverbolt, Onslaught, Powerglide (not for long, thank you Cyberverse) etc. in my collection but when they're that disappointing, I really don't mind.

re: Ratchet, I'll keep my ears & eyes open for one and let you know if I find anything. I can't remember how many there were when I bought mine but there certainly weren't many...Might also be worth posting on the NZ forums as I know they received Universe Ratchet.

And wow liege, that's quite an interesting justification of the Ultra's! How many are there in total in the Classics line? Are there more than 3 Ultra molds?

liegeprime
24th February 2011, 02:17 PM
And wow liege, that's quite an interesting justification of the Ultra's! How many are there in total in the Classics line? Are there more than 3 Ultra molds?

well, there's a couple of Ultra's Ive considered in the fold of Classics and 1 deluxe which are all micromasters counterparts for G1 I think I posted pics in that thread of G1 Vs Classics that Gok started. It has pics of the new figures with their micro counterparts, just cant find the link. But so far theres about 6-7 figures Ultras and 1 deluxe

Hursticon
24th February 2011, 03:03 PM
I'm sorry Tallest, I just can't bring myself to hand money over for those over sized embarrassments. :p Sure, there's no Silverbolt, Onslaught, Powerglide (not for long, thank you Cyberverse) etc. in my collection but when they're that disappointing, I really don't mind.

Oh, I don't know about that - A little bit of 3rd Party sprinkled on some of these figures can work wonders... ;)

And wow liege, that's quite an interesting justification of the Ultra's!

I agree, that is some pretty sensical and plausible fanfic there. ;):cool:

But so far theres about 6-7 figures Ultras and 1 deluxe

Is that in the Liegeverse or an estimate as to what has been released dude? :confused:

My acquisitions for today are courtesy of eBay AU and Tropisetron:

Classics/Universe 2.0 Ultraclass Autobot - Hardhead
Headrobots - Hothead/DURO-5 upgrade kit.

http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/2011%20Acquisitions/FEB-24-ACQ-01.jpg

http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/2011%20Acquisitions/FEB-24-ACQ-02.jpg

http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/2011%20Acquisitions/FEB-24-ACQ-03.jpg

This upgrade set is a pure must have for this particular figure, without it Hardhead looks like just another crappy repaint - But when you put these objects together, Hardhead becomes something so much more entirely! :D:cool:

Robzy
24th February 2011, 03:06 PM
Just nabbed RTS Legends Prowl and Trailcutter from Big W.

primatives
24th February 2011, 03:35 PM
just a pic of my Roadbuster, i put the antenna, little circle thing and gun for his vehicle mode away.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j50/primatives/DSC_0002.jpg

Man this Wreck Gar is so cool, I want to buy some more!

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j50/primatives/DSC_0006.jpg

UltraMagnus
25th February 2011, 09:18 AM
With thanks to Amazon, I recieved The Transformers Ark book 1 and 2.
As a result I'm already selling these.
:mad:
Either way if i dont sell, my soon to be born child can use it as a coloring book.

rampagesss
25th February 2011, 12:39 PM
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t152/Rampage_017/100_3675.jpg

Jazz
Tracks
Straxus
Lugnut
Grapple

KaRNiV8L PRiME
25th February 2011, 12:51 PM
picked up from toyworld balcatta in WA today

rampagesss
25th February 2011, 02:01 PM
NO!
Just opened my Tracks and hes missing one of his wings and the metal pin or rivet that hold the wing on :mad:
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t152/Rampage_017/100_3678.jpg

GoktimusPrime
25th February 2011, 02:10 PM
That'd be right. Jazz and Tracks get sighted in Australia _after_ I've already ordered them online. (-_-) (although they haven't been sighted in NSW right?)

NO!
Just opened my Tracks and hes missing one of his wings and the metal pin or rivet that hold the wing on :mad:
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t152/Rampage_017/th_100_3678.jpg
Ask retailer for exchange/refund or if you have access to a Japanese speaker contact TakaraTOMY for parts.

1AZRAEL1
25th February 2011, 02:10 PM
That's crap man. Seems like there are alot of missing parts with the newer waves. My Wreck Gar had no right foot. Now I don't own a Wreck Gar coz I returned it only to find out they don't have any more.

Doubledealer
25th February 2011, 02:18 PM
NO!
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t152/Rampage_017/100_3678.jpg

If you ordered from RK, they'll no doubt ship you a new one and let you keep that one (to display in alt mode :D).

rampagesss
25th February 2011, 02:36 PM
If you ordered from RK, they'll no doubt ship you a new one and let you keep that one (to display in alt mode :D).

Yeah i have emailed RK and asked what they can do? but yeah ill just display this Tracks in Alt mode since i can get over how beautiful the blue paint is and the flames :D

Doubledealer
25th February 2011, 02:41 PM
Yeah i have emailed RK and asked what they can do? but yeah ill just display this Tracks in Alt mode since i can get over how beautiful the blue paint is and the flames :D

Good stuff! You'll come out a winner in the end mate, just annoying in the short term. :)

Tallestblue
25th February 2011, 03:15 PM

I knew as soon as bought them online they'd show up! oh well. I paid less for them than that and i don't have to worry about hunting for them now.

BigPenney
25th February 2011, 03:43 PM
Picked up an Animated Voyager Optimus today for $35 on clearance at Big W.

Paulbot
25th February 2011, 03:44 PM
I knew as soon as bought them online they'd show up! oh well. I paid less for them than that and i don't have to worry about hunting for them now.

I bought the RTS Cyclonus and Rodimus 2 pack and the Wave 1 RTS deluxes from a US eBay seller a few weeks ago.

The day after I ordered them the 2 pack appeared at Target. They arrived this morning, and a few hours later Jazz and Tracks appear at Toyworld.

It's funny how these things work out! :o

GoktimusPrime
25th February 2011, 04:48 PM
That's crap man. Seems like there are alot of missing parts with the newer waves. My Wreck Gar had no right foot. Now I don't own a Wreck Gar coz I returned it only to find out they don't have any more.

I saw the Deluxe RTSes (incl. Wreck Gar) at Carlingford Target and Parramatta Kmart. Castle Hill Target also had Wreck Gar when I checked a week ago. Wreck Gar's still around - I'm sure you'll find one soon.

Doubledealer
25th February 2011, 08:23 PM
The gorgeous Henkei Smokescreen & very fun to transform Universe Ratchet arrived today. :D

http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu332/Doubledealer_83/new.jpg

dirge
25th February 2011, 08:51 PM
I got Legends Trailbreaker*... last night at Woolies. Noone will top that one, I'm sure d:

(or whatever that silly name they gave him is)

Vector Prime
25th February 2011, 09:01 PM
Oh the joy! A part of my childhood came back to me today - received TFC Hound in the mail.

Hound was my first TF toy back when I was a kid, so this holds a special place in my heart (even though it's the re-issue and not the real deal G1 version).

One thing that has annoyed me is that the seller I bought it off listed the item as being 'brand new, never been opened', yet the tape at the top had been cut. :mad:

Everything else is still intact and as described, but it's no longer MISB and is 'only' MIB.

I've messaged him and his reply was: "thats how i received the item myself. i have never opened it myself so did not notice if the tape had been cut. to me it never made a difference so i never noticed"

I'm trying to work something out with him at the moment, but I'm somewhat disappointed - even contemplating returning it if he gives me a full refund.

I purchased a MISB and received a MIB - Hound was meant to stay sealed for all of his eternity in his plastic and cardboard prison. :(

http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae21/phuynh1979/P2220002.jpg

http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae21/phuynh1979/P2220005.jpg

gdmetro
25th February 2011, 10:00 PM
One thing that has annoyed me is that the seller I bought it off listed the item as being 'brand new, never been opened', yet the tape at the top had been cut. :mad:

Everything else is still intact and as described, but it's no longer MISB and is 'only' MIB.

I've messaged him and his reply was: "thats how i received the item myself. i have never opened it myself so did not notice if the tape had been cut. to me it never made a difference so i never noticed"

I'm trying to work something out with him at the moment, but I'm somewhat disappointed - even contemplating returning it if he gives me a full refund.

I purchased a MISB and received a MIB - Hound was meant to stay sealed for all of his eternity in his plastic and cardboard prison. :(

This is dodgy. There's a HUGE difference between misb and mib...how can you sell something as misb without ever checking it to see if it's misb? Hopefully you can work something out with the seller.

heroic_decepticon
25th February 2011, 11:17 PM
Oh the joy! A part of my childhood came back to me today - received TFC Hound in the mail.

Hound was my first TF toy back when I was a kid, so this holds a special place in my heart (even though it's the re-issue and not the real deal G1 version).

Congrats on getting Hound man. Sucks about the MISB/MIB thing. A piece of tape matters less and less to me now, but he should give you some form of partial refund or refund, just out of principle!

heroic_decepticon
25th February 2011, 11:23 PM
Another day, another Transformer... wandered around, and picked up another Generations Scourge (my third) and the FansProject G3 trailer for HK$499 (AU$65), pretty good price. :D

http://inlinethumb17.webshots.com/45904/2095817460100811158S500x500Q85.jpg (http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2095817460100811158UfdhLJ)

UltraMagnus
26th February 2011, 02:24 AM
Another day, another Transformer... wandered around, and picked up another Generations Scourge (my third) and the FansProject G3 trailer for HK$499 (AU$65), pretty good price. :D

http://inlinethumb17.webshots.com/45904/2095817460100811158S500x500Q85.jpg (http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2095817460100811158UfdhLJ)

Hey Heroic! Arent we toy shopping tomorrow heheh!
Need superion fansproject and the new united figures.

iceburn
26th February 2011, 02:52 AM

bro... any more scourges left and the prices? can PM me for meetup one day?

heroic_decepticon
26th February 2011, 03:21 AM
Hey Heroic! Arent we toy shopping tomorrow heheh!
Need superion fansproject and the new united figures.

Will try best for tomorrow. Damn, I can't remember where I saw the Superion appendage kits... was only about HK$500.

bro... any more scourges left and the prices? can PM me for meetup one day?

I'm having a hard time finding Scourges too... prices around HK$139-168. Varies. Are you in HK already?

Vector Prime
26th February 2011, 07:50 AM
This is dodgy. There's a HUGE difference between misb and mib...how can you sell something as misb without ever checking it to see if it's misb? Hopefully you can work something out with the seller.

Congrats on getting Hound man. Sucks about the MISB/MIB thing. A piece of tape matters less and less to me now, but he should give you some form of partial refund or refund, just out of principle!

Yeah the guy claims not to be a 'hardcore collector' so doesn't even know the difference between MISB and MIB apparently ~ he wasn't aware of what the significance of a piece of sticky tape means.

Nonetheless, he's offered to refund me the postage costs, which I have declined since it's obvious that he may not actually be a collector and has no idea (by offering a partial refund is good enough in my books, so I'll let it slide).

Happy to get Hound anyway, so the price doesn't matter to me all that much at the end of the day seeing as the item is complete and bar the cut sticky tape, is still as minty fresh as you can get.

Lint
26th February 2011, 10:10 AM
Got an Optimus Prime bobblehead courtesy of a friend who's returned from the states. The articulation is impressive!

Golden Phoenix
26th February 2011, 12:24 PM
I bought the RTS Cyclonus and Rodimus 2 pack and the Wave 1 RTS deluxes from a US eBay seller a few weeks ago.

The day after I ordered them the 2 pack appeared at Target. They arrived this morning, and a few hours later Jazz and Tracks appear at Toyworld.

It's funny how these things work out! :o

Did it work out cheaper?

Paulbot
26th February 2011, 02:34 PM
Did it work out cheaper?

Yes, each deluxe cost me about $22 after postage. :)

k.wong23
26th February 2011, 04:04 PM
Finally found a Wreck-Gar :)

GoktimusPrime
26th February 2011, 08:10 PM
Got #1 of Foundation and Rising Storm (the prequel series to Dark of the Moon) yesterday. Picked up TrailCUTTAH-BEEAAAAM! (http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/a/a7/Explosive_Situation_Angry_Megatron.jpg) today from Big W! :D (posted a comparison pic between him and Trailbreaker here (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpost.php?p=223659&postcount=25) :))

UltraMagnus
27th February 2011, 12:05 PM
I can almost guarantee i wont shop today or tomorrow so here is my last haul before March starts.

Heroic Decepticon and I met in Kowloon for some toy extravaganza.

Armed with cash and a desire for only United and Superion fansproject I got more than I expected :)

Henkei Red Alert - finally! (still need ratchet though!)

http://www.glooh.com/feb_3.jpg

Then... Transformers United 15-18 (as it came out!)
Generations Thrust
Henkei Optimus (this is number 4)
Device Label Blaster
Superion Fansproject set

http://www.glooh.com/feb_5.jpg

Then a wonderful haul of Classics on MOSC. They are so mint its like going to a bank....

Classics Cliffjumper
Classics Grimlock
Classics Astrotrain
Classics Mirage
Classics Rodimus!
Classics Ramjet
Classics Starscream
Classics Bumbleebee

http://www.glooh.com/feb_4.jpg

blackoptimus
27th February 2011, 03:26 PM
Where'd you get them dam classics from man?

Vector Prime
27th February 2011, 04:04 PM
I can almost guarantee i wont shop today or tomorrow so here is my last haul before March starts.

Armed with cash and a desire for only United and Superion fansproject I got more than I expected :)

**SNIP**

Generations Thrust
Device Label Blaster
Superion Fansproject set

**SNIP**

Then a wonderful haul of Classics on MOSC. They are so mint its like going to a bank....

Classics Cliffjumper
Classics Grimlock
Classics Astrotrain
Classics Mirage
Classics Rodimus!
Classics Ramjet
Classics Starscream
Classics Bumbleebee

[IMG]**SNIP**

:eek: Wow! Massive haul you got there UM!

Where'd you get them dam classics from man?

Hong Kong (I assume, as he is over there at the moment)

GoktimusPrime
27th February 2011, 05:32 PM
Picked up #1 and #2 of Transformers Infestation.

Tallestblue
27th February 2011, 05:49 PM
If any of you guys on hols to HK find a Universe Classics 2.0 Ratchet please for the love of monkeys pick it up!! I am freakin' desperate for one right now and you will be hansdsomely compensated! Sorry is this is inappropriate for the acquisitons thread but it is something I do desperately wish to acquire!!

UltraMagnus
27th February 2011, 07:11 PM
I did see a universe ratchet however only for sale in a complete set of universe figures. $4800 HKD.
($615AUD)

Tallestblue
27th February 2011, 08:21 PM
that's a bit beyond my budget but thank you for telling me!

heroic_decepticon
28th February 2011, 02:06 AM

*snip*

Generations Thrust
Device Label Blaster
Superion Fansproject set

Classics Cliffjumper
Classics Grimlock
Classics Astrotrain
Classics Mirage
Classics Rodimus!
Classics Ramjet
Classics Starscream
Classics Bumbleebee

*snip*

Epic haul and a great day dude! Red Alert was a truely good find. I had a tough time finding him in Oct/Nov last year. I also hope you like device label Blaster, which I recommended. Get the blue device label Soundwave from CTMA basement and you will have the 2 "Classic" communicators!

My haul for the day (truely, the day of toy hunting was more exciting than the haul) :D
http://inlinethumb61.webshots.com/47548/2662593480100811158S500x500Q85.jpg (http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2662593480100811158SwpelM) http://inlinethumb50.webshots.com/45105/2464525120100811158S500x500Q85.jpg (http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2464525120100811158qQdDMN)

Detailed write up of the day... (http://heroicdecepticon.blogspot.com/2011/02/transformers-united-wave-3-and-more.html)

If any of you guys on hols to HK find a Universe Classics 2.0 Ratchet please for the love of monkeys pick it up!! I am freakin' desperate for one right now and you will be hansdsomely compensated! Sorry is this is inappropriate for the acquisitons thread but it is something I do desperately wish to acquire!!

Man, so many people want Ratchet... As the situation appears, one would have to shell out the cash for a shot at Ratchet...:cool:

I did see a universe ratchet however only for sale in a complete set of universe figures. $4800 HKD.
($615AUD)

Oh, that was a very, very impressive looking set of Classics 2.0, complete, all MOSC.

JuzMel
28th February 2011, 08:43 AM
Nothing really uncommon, got these last week from Big W / Target:

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r70/milassilem/Transformers/Tfn-140.jpg
The TF Easter egg and mug might possibly be something new that's out for the coming Easter season. About $5.

Hursticon
28th February 2011, 02:02 PM

*snip*

Ooh... I want that Trailer and those Sweeps! :D

*snip*

Generations Thrust
Device Label Blaster
Superion Fansproject set

*snip*

Classics Cliffjumper
Classics Grimlock
Classics Astrotrain
Classics Mirage
Classics Rodimus!
Classics Ramjet
Classics Starscream
Classics Bumbleebee

*snip*

Haha, I've seen you've been bitten by the Heroic Decepticon-bug, huh Ultra Magnus? :p:D
That is one incredible haul man, glad to see you've picked up the Ark books as well as the Superion Upgrade Kit - Both are great additions! ;)
I also 100% agree with Heroic in that DL Blaster and ML Soundwave are the best fits for Classicsverse versions of those characters, as that is exactly what I've done with both figures too. :D:cool:

Picked up #1 and #2 of Transformers Infestation.

How do you rate this line Goki? - Worth picking up you reckon?

My haul for the day (truely, the day of toy hunting was more exciting than the haul) :D

*snip*

*snip*

Yet another haul and more Micro Master Love! :D
Those stickers are quite hand for 3rd Party products huh? ;)

Nothing really uncommon, got these last week from Big W / Target:

*snip*

The TF Easter egg and mug might possibly be something new that's out for the coming Easter season. About $5.

And yet another haul! :eek::D
I really have to try and get my hands on those RTS Legends figures and I'm also contemplating picking up that Battle In Space set too, purely for the awesomeness that is Cyclonus! :D:cool:

February 2011, the month of The Haul! :p:D

GoktimusPrime
28th February 2011, 04:11 PM
How do you rate this line Goki? - Worth picking up you reckon?
I only have the 2 TF Infestation issues, but they're surprisingly better written than what I was expecting. I thought it would be a mindless Zombie-fest with little substance to the story which would be out-of-continuity, but it's actually a fairly decent fantasy tale and it's in-canon! :o

I suspect IDW will release the entire Infestation series in a TPB which I'm seriously considering picking up when it comes out.

i_amtrunks
28th February 2011, 04:32 PM
Barely worth mentioning, but I picked up Hubcap for $7 at Big W the other day, great little scout class figure.

The_Damned
28th February 2011, 05:18 PM
Barely worth mentioning, but I picked up Hubcap for $7 at Big W the other day, great little scout class figure.

hubcap haven't seen that scout?

Sharky
28th February 2011, 06:50 PM
Didnt get much on the event came across a stall with those blind packed animated legends and graped a couple..

got ROTF Ravage and Animated Prime

along with a couple of autographs.. david hewlett was a funny guy

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/Sharkysparky/Grabbings/2011/20110226ssm.jpg

the last loot of feb

Bartrim
28th February 2011, 07:49 PM
Good why to end the month. Camera is playing up so I'll post a link to the ebay sale.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260734887439&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_678wt_905

Hursticon
28th February 2011, 11:16 PM
Good why to end the month. Camera is playing up so I'll post a link to the ebay sale.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260734887439&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_678wt_905

Oh man, well done! :eek::D
That's a whole $100 off what I paid from AmiAmi! - Congrats dude. ;):cool:

STL
28th February 2011, 11:47 PM
I can almost guarantee i wont shop today or tomorrow so here is my last haul before March

[snip]

See, I'm not the only one obsessed with Henkei duplicate :p

Vector Prime
28th February 2011, 11:50 PM
See, I'm not the only one obsessed with Henkei duplicate :p

Yes, but you're on a whole different level to everyone else STL :p

Lint
1st March 2011, 12:29 AM
United Tracks, Megs and BB arrived on the last day of Feb. Lovin the bling

heroic_decepticon
1st March 2011, 01:42 AM

*snip*

Generations Thrust
Device Label Blaster
Superion Fansproject set

*snip*

Classics Cliffjumper
Classics Grimlock
Classics Astrotrain
Classics Mirage
Classics Rodimus!
Classics Ramjet
Classics Starscream
Classics Bumbleebee

*snip*

Dude, we can start March with a bang tomorrow. Shop at Sino is restocking from Japan tomorrow, hopefully with lots of G1 goodies. Hobbybase is getting Perfect Effect Reflector in tomorrow (if I remember correctly).

I might just, absent-mindedly, wander down that area... :D

UltraMagnus
1st March 2011, 01:59 AM
Dude, we can start March with a bang tomorrow. Shop at Sino is restocking from Japan tomorrow, hopefully with lots of G1 goodies. Hobbybase is getting Perfect Effect Reflector in tomorrow (if I remember correctly).

I might just, absent-mindedly, wander down that area... :D

Really? I have already paid the man for Reflector so shouldnt be an issue. Will check hobbybase site tomorrow :)

BTW - I have set aside a scourge for you when I go back home. U need the packaging or no need?

heroic_decepticon
1st March 2011, 02:02 AM
Really? I have already paid the man for Reflector so shouldnt be an issue. Will check hobbybase site tomorrow :)

BTW - I have set aside a scourge for you when I go back home. U need the packaging or no need?

You are the MAN!

That will be my Scourge #4.

Don't need packaging.

iceburn
1st March 2011, 03:15 AM
heroic.. yes am in HK but down with slight flu mainly sore throat so i better keep out of anyone's way b4 i officially meet up.

i also want scourges!!!

1AZRAEL1
1st March 2011, 08:47 AM
Ended off the month by getting Universe Hardhead yesterday. Too knackered to take any photos or anything yesterday.

UltraMagnus
1st March 2011, 10:56 AM
heroic.. yes am in HK but down with slight flu mainly sore throat so i better keep out of anyone's way b4 i officially meet up.

i also want scourges!!!

Scourges are pretty much sold out here in HK now. I have seen a few a week or so ago. There may be some at Sogo or Toys R Us?
Alternatively, wait for United and buy a stack of them, yes they will cost more, but they will make your sweep army complete!

heroic_decepticon
1st March 2011, 10:32 PM

i also want scourges!!!

Gimme a call when you are ready. I have already PM-ed you my number!

Scourges are pretty much sold out here in HK now. I have seen a few a week or so ago. There may be some at Sogo or Toys R Us?
Alternatively, wait for United and buy a stack of them, yes they will cost more, but they will make your sweep army complete!

Yup, they are sold out! I can confirm that TRU and Sogo at causeway bay has none.