PDA

View Full Version : Wanted - City Commander Fansproject

UltraMagnus
3rd February 2011, 04:05 PM
Hey guys,

Im looking for a City Commander fansproject... PM if you have anything!

jaydisc
3rd February 2011, 08:18 PM
I have an original one, MIB, along with a sealed add-on missile kit. I'll match Paulbot's (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8262) price of $180, but also include the missile kit. I also have an MISB one, but I would want $250 for that (also w/sealed missile kit).

rampagesss
4th February 2011, 12:09 PM
I have an original one, MIB, along with a sealed add-on missile kit. I'll match Paulbot's (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8262) price of $180, but also include the missile kit. I also have an MISB one, but I would want $250 for that (also w/sealed missile kit).

If Ultra Magnus doesn't want it, would you sell the Missile Kit separately?

UltraMagnus
4th February 2011, 02:03 PM

Hey Jaydisc - would love that! Sounds great. Send me a PM with details and I will send over the cash and my address to you.

jaydisc
4th February 2011, 04:00 PM
Do you want MIB or MISB?

UltraMagnus
4th February 2011, 05:24 PM
Do you want MIB or MISB?

MIB is fine, only for display

KillinSpoon
4th February 2011, 09:10 PM
Damn, I would have totally jumped on that. If anybody else has one, I'll take it.

beastoffield
25th February 2011, 06:10 PM
Hi man, was wondering if you still had ANY version of city commander for sale? any price, all shipping, I'll saw off both of my legs to get this item!!

I live in the UK and its SOOOO difficult to collect tf's here! I'll cover any shipping and handling.

please, if you have one or know where I can get one let me know?

cheers mate.

beastoffield
25th February 2011, 06:19 PM
PS, will out bid pretty much any offer, I GOTTA get this item!!

UltraMagnus
26th February 2011, 02:21 AM
Hi man, was wondering if you still had ANY version of city commander for sale? any price, all shipping, I'll saw off both of my legs to get this item!!

I live in the UK and its SOOOO difficult to collect tf's here! I'll cover any shipping and handling.

please, if you have one or know where I can get one let me know?

cheers mate.

Hey I have this version if you are interested:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/MISB-Fansproject-Transformers-TFX-01J-D-I-A-Commander-/280609058218?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item41559a6daa (not my auction, just wanted to show you it)

kup
24th June 2011, 08:28 AM
Anybody know where I can get a City Commander at a reasonable price?

Thanks

UltraMagnus
24th June 2011, 10:32 AM
Anybody know where I can get a City Commander at a reasonable price?

Thanks

this is at a pretty good price! http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270769040040&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
I have this KO version and no complaints from me.

kup
25th June 2011, 12:20 PM
this is at a pretty good price! http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270769040040&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
I have this KO version and no complaints from me.

Thanks but It's not for me, it's for a friend who wants one. I already have a City, Powered and DIA Commander.

He would probably want a legit one but we'll see how we go as we haven't had much luck acquiring a legit Classics Magnus/City Commander set at a sensible price.

gdmetro
25th June 2011, 12:39 PM
Thanks but It's not for me, it's for a friend who wants one. I already have a City, Powered and DIA Commander.

He would probably want a legit one but we'll see how we go as we haven't had much luck acquiring a legit Classics Magnus/City Commander set at a sensible price.

Hmm.. it seems from other forums (tfw) people complaining the same thing- I think its the fact that an insider said FP will never re-release City Commander- and from then on, prices have gone insane. Heck, even the missile + gun add on kit is INSANELY priced...(looking at some completed listings for $60-70 USD, exc shipping :eek:)

So I think for your friend- I don't think a sensible price will likely be found. Ko version might be an option, but its a KO, quality is most likely sub-par, and ultimately not a legit one. I guess this boils down to what your friend's preference/budget is.

Another option might be to just get the DIA armor and do a repaint, since those are still available for about retail price.

This bugs me since about the time before the price hikes, I was thinking about getting another as a spare in case anything happens to the one I have now but didnt bother.. back then - $90 for CC and the missiles kit :(I don't even dare transform the fig now..in case something does happen).

As for classics magnus- forum member UltraMagnus did speculate they might do a Henkei/United Magnus down the track, and the re-releases of United + re-release of Henkei Rodimus heavily leans towards this. I'd wait on that one.

uteiki
26th July 2011, 07:43 AM
hi guys

not sure how many of you are still after the Fansproject City Commander Trailer Set.

BBTS has it up for pre-order again - shipping in Aug 11.

Links:
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=2195

k.wong23
26th July 2011, 03:28 PM
pre-order already sold out aaaaargh so annoyed

gdmetro
26th July 2011, 03:56 PM
By the time I saw it... City Commander's already been pre-ordered out. (I need another one since I think mine has some minor yellowing (or it could just be me) Is this FP reissuing more or just "stock" that BBTS found or hoarded?

If its a general release.. hope that RK does eventually restock it.

I did place a shadow commander in POL just in case (and under $100!!), despite having never feeling the need for it and sold off my nemesis prime already...

mentok27
26th July 2011, 05:53 PM
By the time I saw it... City Commander's already been pre-ordered out. (I need another one since I think mine has some minor yellowing (or it could just be me) Is this FP reissuing more or just "stock" that BBTS found or hoarded?

If its a general release.. hope that RK does eventually restock it.

I did place a shadow commander in POL just in case (and under $100!!), despite having never feeling the need for it and sold off my nemesis prime already...

theres a link on BBTS front page that says "Fansproject restock"... obviously it now links to a bunch of sold out pre-orders but the key is the presence of the word "restock" and the lack of the word "exclusive", im sure its a mass re-issue and like that second release of Explorer/munitioner early this year BBTS just listed theres first.

k.wong23
26th July 2011, 07:17 PM
theres a link on BBTS front page that says "Fansproject restock"... obviously it now links to a bunch of sold out pre-orders but the key is the presence of the word "restock" and the lack of the word "exclusive", im sure its a mass re-issue and like that second release of Explorer/munitioner early this year BBTS just listed theres first.

I hope this is true!

mentok27
28th July 2011, 09:25 PM
I hope this is true!

just read on Robot Kingdoms Facebook page.
- "Will update soon:) Maybe early Aug!"
as a reply to this question
- "What about the old fansproject ???
al least the city commander trailer ^^"

like i said earlier.... multiple restocks.

k.wong23
28th July 2011, 10:41 PM
great news, will have to keep an eye out as well as now finding a classics ultra magnus!