Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia (otca.com.au)

Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia (otca.com.au) (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/index.php)
-   Lego (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   MYER 25% off Lego - Ends SEP 19 (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=25831)

Galvatran 18th September 2018 09:32 PM

MYER 25% off Lego - Ends SEP 19
 
2-Day sale. 25% off Lego at Myer.

Excludes clearance, LEGOģ Creator Expert, Ideas, Millennium Falcon 75192, Death Star 75159, Bugatti Chiron 42083 and "No further discounts apply" items.

Ends 11:59pm on 19 September 2018.

Omega Metro 18th September 2018 11:08 PM

Worth noting Target have 20% off Lego starting Thursday. Probably cheaper than Myers 25% off. BigW and Kmart also have some Lego on sale starting Thursday.

i_amtrunks 19th September 2018 06:18 AM

Good time to get some of the Myer exclusive sets though, like the mos eisley cantina or even the modular diner or Ferris wheel (which are normally exclusions).

BruiseLee 19th September 2018 02:19 PM

This also applies to their eBay store but not all the Lego there is 25% off. Some seem to be 20% off and others no discount even though they are not part of the exclusions list. On the plus side is that you can get an additional 15% off if you are an eBay plus member with code PLUSIT15 with free shipping.

Sutton 19th September 2018 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omega Metro (Post 595566)
Worth noting Target have 20% off Lego starting Thursday. Probably cheaper than Myers 25% off. BigW and Kmart also have some Lego on sale starting Thursday.

Actually legit - I was aiming at a few sets that came to around $400 or so full price at Target/Kmart, and it worked out around $5 cheaper through target :p

Not a huge difference, but good to know that there's a similar sale tomorrow if you miss out today.

i_amtrunks 19th September 2018 06:38 PM

Spent just over $200 and got both the larger hogwarts sets from Myer. Since Iíd not seen them in the wild anywhere else Other than toymate so I am quite happy with what I spent, saved over $60.

Was tempted to get a new train too but I really donít care for either one overly much and I donít need the track either.

Good to see thereís an excellent range in the Kmart catalogue and the blanket 20% at target. Couldnít for the life of me see what sales big w has other than the couple of dollars off some Star Wars sets.

Omega Metro 19th September 2018 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sutton (Post 595595)
Actually legit - I was aiming at a few sets that came to around $400 or so full price at Target/Kmart, and it worked out around $5 cheaper through target :p

Not a huge difference, but good to know that there's a similar sale tomorrow if you miss out today.

David Jones have 25% off Lego also. Great price for the now retired UCS Tie Fighter.

SuspectimusPrime 20th September 2018 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omega Metro (Post 595566)
Worth noting Target have 20% off Lego starting Thursday. Probably cheaper than Myers 25% off. BigW and Kmart also have some Lego on sale starting Thursday.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BruiseLee (Post 595591)
This also applies to their eBay store but not all the Lego there is 25% off. Some seem to be 20% off and others no discount even though they are not part of the exclusions list. On the plus side is that you can get an additional 15% off if you are an eBay plus member with code PLUSIT15 with free shipping.

eBay has an additional 10% off everything (mostly everything) until tonight, code = POINTY. https://pages2.ebay.com.au/Buyer_coupons/pointy

Good thing about Target's eBay store is that the 20% has been consistently applied to all of their Lego range: http://www.ebaystores.com.au/Target-...w=lego&submit=


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 05:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.