Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia (otca.com.au)

Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia (otca.com.au) (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/index.php)
-   Scavenger's Acquisitions (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   April's Account Attacking Aquisitions (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=22719)

crankcase76 1st April 2016 06:56 PM

April's Account Attacking Aquisitions
 
To start off April's drain the money out of my wallet comes these today from Mandrake.

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/...pshohonaca.jpg
http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/...ps4yz1vq3z.jpg

Megatran 1st April 2016 07:16 PM

I picked up an early version Megan Fox (no plastic bits).

BruiseLee 1st April 2016 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megatran (Post 518253)
I picked up an early version Megan Fox (no plastic bits).

Amazing how close the term plastic bits will reflect this exactly by just changing one letter...

Polursine 1st April 2016 08:02 PM

http://i63.tinypic.com/nxunpx.jpg

Thought I'd start April with the biggest of Fools

Thanks tinypic for the sideways upload..

Zippo 5th April 2016 04:45 AM

Arrivals from Japan and Hong Kong

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ps6uq8gyqe.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...pszpqleauy.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...pscbgx5pzu.jpg

ampoldj 5th April 2016 07:15 AM

^nice hauls Zippo

Anyway just got my MP28 Hot Rodimus today and alittle bit frustrated at the ding on top of the box. Just realized i may be leasr priority already for mint boxes since im one of the last guys to pre order this item from PC :(

philby 5th April 2016 04:58 PM

My MP-28 arrived today also :) Looks great! Chrome seems to be fine at first glance too, apart from the sprue marks or something on the exhausts.

speros 5th April 2016 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ampoldj (Post 518596)
^nice hauls Zippo

Anyway just got my MP28 Hot Rodimus today and alittle bit frustrated at the ding on top of the box. Just realized i may be leasr priority already for mint boxes since im one of the last guys to pre order this item from PC :(

I have 2 unsealed mint no dings im happy to trade 1 if your ever in Sydney

crankcase76 5th April 2016 05:28 PM

RK came into today with my ramjet. Opened him and it is spectacular, only gripe I have is he has no stand. WTH???

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/...pscvf6whqr.jpg

millhouse 5th April 2016 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crankcase76 (Post 518687)
RK came into today with my ramjet. Opened him and it is spectacular, only gripe I have is he has no stand. WTH???

No Takara MP-11 mold has a stand. Not Starscream, not Sunstorm, not Thundercracker, not Skywarp...

And not Ramjet.


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 02:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.