Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia (otca.com.au)

Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia (otca.com.au) (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/index.php)
-   Ebay listings & Dealer Ads (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   United Rumble/Frenzy In Stock (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=10562)

Vector Prime 1st April 2011 11:41 PM

United Rumble/Frenzy In Stock
 
United Rumble and Frenzy are now back in stock in limited quantities on Robotkingdom - $39.90 $42.90

Grab them before they get scalped for drug money on eBay later on.

valkyrie_76 1st April 2011 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vector Prime (Post 230961)
United Rumble and Frenzy are now back in stock in limited quantities on Robotkingdom - $39.90

Grab them before they get scalped for drug money on eBay later on.

Try $42.90 now.

Vector Prime 1st April 2011 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 (Post 230964)
Try $42.90 now.

Wow! They jacked the price up! I just literally ordered a couple of them at $39.90 a few minutes ago :eek:

I've just noticed that they've also increased some of the prices on in stock and pre-orders (for re-release in late April) United items too.

gdmetro 2nd April 2011 08:21 AM

OMG...

They are sold out of F/R and I just woke up!!! :mad:

Vector: you got a spare you can sell me mate?

Vector Prime 2nd April 2011 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gdmetro (Post 231003)
OMG...

They are sold out of F/R and I just woke up!!! :mad:

Vector: you got a spare you can sell me mate?

I got you covered mate ;)

liegeprime 2nd April 2011 08:42 AM

Geez that was fast:(:( gone overnight :eek::eek:

gdmetro 2nd April 2011 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vector Prime (Post 231004)
I got you covered mate ;)

:D

Thanks!

Vector Prime 2nd April 2011 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liegeprime (Post 231008)
Geez that was fast:(:( gone overnight :eek::eek:

There were only about 30 in stock at the time I posted this thread - I happened to have stumbled across them as being in stock whilst looking at other things on their website.

Shortly after, RK sent out their weekly email newsletter stating they were back in stock, so I'm sure all the collectors (or scalpers) snatched them up straight away.

liegeprime 2nd April 2011 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vector Prime (Post 231013)
There were only about 30 in stock at the time I posted this thread - I happened to have stumbled across them as being in stock whilst looking at other things on their website.

Shortly after, RK sent out their weekly email newsletter stating they were back in stock, so I'm sure all the collectors (or scalpers) snatched them up straight away.

oh okay, "shakes fist in the air" daaaaayyyuuuummm! hopefully they restock within next week (payday):p

Vector Prime 2nd April 2011 09:57 AM

There's 6 back in stock right now!


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 10:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.