Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can you create a better character than Drift?

TUSKOR

Allegiance: Maximal
    Alt-mode: Walrus
    Function: Sentry

Tuskor is one of the most lazy un-dedicated maximals of all, hence his position of sentry in the rarely visited polar ice caps. He spends his time in standby mode or lazing in the sun to recharge via the solar panels in his tail.

Strength: 3
    Intelligence: 7
    Speed: 2
    Endurance: 8
    Courage: 2
    Firepower: 2
    Skill: 3

Top that Drift!

Nice work, GH! I like how you based your character on an existing unnamed obscure character - just like Sunstorm was!

(image from Beast Wars Neo, "Big Convoy, Move Out!")

I was bitterly crushed when I found out that Walrus never got a toy. Or bot mode.

One can dream...

This one's just for fun....

Name: Repaint
    Allegiance: Decepticon
    Sub-Group: Expendicons
    Alt-mode: Another Typical Cybertronian Jet
    Function: Decoy

Repaint is a warrior of mediocre ability that transforms into an unremarkable looking Cybertronian jet. Thus, his specialty is in acting as a decoy. He annoys the enemy just enough to fulfill this role, but not so much that he'd be more useful elsewhere.

Merges with fellow Expendicons into Mega-Knockoff.

Strength: 5
    Intelligence: 5
    Speed: 7
    Endurance: 5
    Courage: 4
    Firepower: 5
    Skill: 5

Yes I can, and he doesn't even need any stats...

...God-Drift

Oh yeah. I said that.

Already Have - My Mascot - Nightfall
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

More info than just a name would be nice - even Drift (sort of) has a personality.

Prodigus
    Allegiance: Decepticon
    Alt-mode: Cybertronian Watchdog drone
    Function: Ground Security
    A sensitive, artistic, spiritual, enlightened new age 'bot trapped in a menial sentry drone's life. A talented artist and poet, skilled orator, brilliant inventor, and sage philosopher incessantly pondering the mysteries of life - a true Renaissance Bot. Despite his mediocre physical capabilities could have ended the war for either side a hundred times over thanks to his incredible grasp of military strategy, but unfortunately suffers a crippling shyness that renders him all but mute in company...barely able to respond to orders or relay basic information as a result. Since he's always paired with generic security drones no-one of any importance in Decepticon command even knows he exists.
    Intelligence: 10
    Speed: 5
    Endurance: 5
    Courage: 2
    Firepower: 5
    Skill: 5
    Last edited by Ode to a Grasshopper; 11th June 2010 at 11:44 PM.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

B.O.
    Allegiance: Autobot contracter
    Alt-mode: Some sort of wheeled vehicle. Noone seems to care enough to ID it.
    Function: Outsourcing.
    Bloody Obvious is a bot of many talents such as courier, supply, Data entry and reconnaissance. He emits a noxious odour from suffering from a faulty energon converter, thus uses more fuel than the advertising says. This turns out well because he's able to blend in well with earth vehicles, particularly magnas and anything diesel, so he can be practically any vehicle out there. He is only recognisable when in bot mode. Tends to drive slow and cuts off other traffic.
    Intelligence: 8
    Speed: 1
    Endurance: 1
    Courage: 10
    Firepower: 4
    Skill: 10
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

I said I could crap a better G1 character than Drift. And so I took a…

Dump.

Allegiance: Decepticon.

Function: Warrior.

“And what do they call this?”

When the Ark crashed, so did Dump’s hard drive. Now, when he shuts down every solar cycle, his daily experiences are transferred to a long term memory drive that no longer functions. When Dump reboots, he only has memories of Cybertron and every day on Earth is his first. Although his Decepticon comrades are sick of Dump’s wide-opticed attitude to everything he sees, they never tire of having him on their side on the battleground. Since he knows he won’t remember his actions in the morning, Dump is up for anything, no matter how horrific or insane. He is equally comfortable with running headlong at military tanks or with firing his own twin howitzers into an Autobot at pointblank range (although this may be because he forgets what they are and how they work). Each day, Dump discovers that he now transforms into a tip truck and relishes the new experience of crushing Autobots beneath his wheels or hydraulics. It is suspected that Megatron has the technology to repair Dump’s back-up memory, but prefers him the way he is. Starscream often asks whether Megatron regrets taking Dump to Earth. To his Air Commander’s amusement, Megatron’s reply is always, “My only regret is that I didn’t take more Dumps.”

Driftotron
    Allegiance: Autobot
    Alt-mode: N/A (Gestalt)
    Function: Being awesome
    The combined form of the Driftobots, a combiner team composed solely of clones of Drift, Driftotron is so awesome that he overloaded Perceptor's new invention, the Awesome-o-meter, before it was even activated. Stronger than Fortress Maximus, faster than Blurr, smarter than Computron, braver than Grimlock, tougher than Chuck Norris, cooler than Jazz, outranks even Optimus Prime. Sheer awesomeness causes enemies and more impressionable friends to short out when in close proximity, humans just spontaneously orgasm instead. Uses 15 swords in close combat, one-hit-kills sword-shooting gun made of swords for ranged battle. Doesn't need energon, powered by his own charisma. When he's not around everyone always asks "Where's Driftotron?"; jumps over sharkticons on his rocket-skate-surfboard in his spare time. Single-handedly solved world hunger, cured AIDS, and brought peace to the Middle East; unanimously elected Supreme Supreme Military Commander, President-for-Life, and King of Kings of the world, but turned it down because his home planet needed him.
    Strength: 10+
    Intelligence: 10+
    Speed: 10+
    Endurance: 10+
    Courage: 10+
    Firepower: 10+
    Skill: 10+
    Last edited by Ode to a Grasshopper; 12th June 2010 at 11:54 AM. Reason: More awesomeness