Thread: FOC Art Book

Default FOC Art Book

What sort of art is in this book? Does it have pictures of all the models used in the game? $40 is it good value?

Don't know anything about it. Have you got a link?

Did this a few days ago. My results:

Booktopia (local) $45 + $6.50 shipping

Amazon UK $30 + shipping

Book Depository $38 inc shipping

Fishpond $32 inc shipping

I ordered it from Fishpond, and I'm not proud of that, but beware that the last book I ordered from them took ages to arrive, and when it did it was beaten and creased pretty badly - that was a comic this is a hardback tho...
    Which brings us to where we are today...

See never-before-revealed art from the genre-smashing Transformers: Fall of Cybertron! Watch as Optimus Prime, Grimlock, Bumblebee, and Shockwave grow from conceptual sketches into finished, fully-realized characters; witness the development of Cybertron into the most detailed renderings of the planet that have ever existed; learn the behind-the-scenes secrets from the visionary artists at Activision and High Moon Studios! The Art of Transformers: Fall of Cybertron is a must-have for any fan of Transformers, gaming, or great art!
    Maybe not all the characters but some are in there Autocon.

At 200 pages It'll be a nice coffee table book at the very least. Oh and I see it's written by Mark Bellomo who did that Price guide book from ages ago. Good thing? I don't know he did make a few furphies in that one.

The Strategy guide also has 200 pages (208) and should have a good amount of images and "art" from the game, but was released 2 weeks ago.
    The Art book doesn't come out until October 16th though... but IDW had it listed as a September release, so could come out near the end of the month.

Preview images of the Art book that were attached to the latest issue of the Fall of Cybertron digital comic