Page 303 of 834 FirstFirst ... 283293298299300301302303304305306307308313323 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 8331

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Spotted some Rescue Bots quilt covers at Aldi. I may have not reported it but a few months ago,I also spotted ROTF Optimus and Bumblebee masks. I'm hoping maybe we'll might get some Transformers toys for cheap like in American Aldi's,I think chances are slim though.

Only went through a couple of sightings, but just to make sure =)
    YotS Optimus Prime @ Kmart ($69)

Need to get the Omega....

I just went out on a small venture, but figured I'd report some of the more major things.

Went to Hoppers Crossing Target, walked into 30 Year of the Snake Ultra Magnus' right at the front of the store for $39~. And I mean the very front. By the time I walked out there was only 20 left, so they're selling. I walked out at 6pm. We managed to get them to start the christmas laybys early ^^. They also had 10 or more of each Ultimate Prime and Predaking for $59~. And a butt load of over 20 or more Weaponize Prime and Bee for $20 each.

I then proceeded to Kmart Werribee Plaza, and picked up a Year of the Snake Optimus for $69~ Only 3 left as of about 6.30pm.

And grabbed a Year of the Snake Omega Supreme on the Big W website.

Hope that helps some people looking for the Year of the Snake stuff.

Target Airport West tonight had about 8 platinum Magnus right as you walk in the store, plus a display stand near the registers with 1 sktstalker and a few dreadwings and ratchets left. Also had all the usual wave one beast hunters stuff, generations sideswipe and air raid, generations soundwave and the beast hunters ultimates
    Target Watergardens had the same stand but there was pretty much no transformers left in it, in the toy area they had generations soundwave and all the wave 1 beast hunters stuff and ultimates then on top of the shelves there were about 20 platinum Magnus

Target Somerville have a few Platinum Ultra Magnus still, picked up one for $40. Heaps of ultimate Predakings and OP for $60.
    Quite a few Bumblebee and OP Weaponizers for $20.
    Found a couple of BH Skystalker and Ratchet, normal price of $28 though.

Kmart Hastings have about 10 Platinum Optimus Primes for $69.
    Both Ultimate Beast Hunters,
    Wave 1 BH,
    and some cheap bot shots and deluxes up near the front.
    Last edited by aduthie1980; 26th June 2013 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Updated

Megatron Guest

New stock at Kmart Traralgon:
    Bot Shots 5 packs, Stunticons and Autobot Polar Assault Team, $20 each.

Wandered around Melbourne today, these were my findings

Target CBD
    same toy sale stock as every other target, about 6 premium magnusseseses, I counted at least 3 skystalkers there too which is cool, also they have MANY dotm deluxe skids

Big W CBD
    Some ultimate primes and those optimus blasters (the blasters are not in the toy section) as for other transformers a couple of legions and a lazerback

Toyworld Docklands
    Beast hunters wave 1 legions and commanders, multiple deluxe lazerbacks and beast hunters soundwaves, about 5 voyager predakings and a dotm armour topspin

Minotaur
    Beast hunters commander optimus, predaking, bulkhead, starscream, shockwave, hardshell and Trailcutter for $25 each
    Beast hunters deluxe lazerback, wheeljack, soundwave, starscream and bulkhead for $29.99 each
    Beast hunters voyager predaking, optimus, grimwing and Magnus $59.99 each
    And most atrocious of all Beast Hubters twinstrike, cutthroat, rippersnapper and blight for a whopping 19.99 each!!
    Also they had wave 1 kreon micro changers at the counter for about $6 each

Kinda sad I missed out on a rip claw at minotaur since she is the predacon I want most and now the last one I need (besides the cyberverse stuff)

Do minotaur match price?

Quote Originally Posted by Ae-Evolution View Post
    Do minotaur match price?
    I shopped there for years and I don't know, but I would highly doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I shopped there for years and I don't know, but I would highly doubt it.
    Yeah, probably not.