Page 91 of 118 FirstFirst ... 71818687888990919293949596101111 ... LastLast

Thread: FIRST SIGHTINGS ARCHIVE of new Transformers in Australia

More of the second wave movie toys are appearing here, with the Deluxe Drift, Strafe & Slash, plus the Construct-Bots Slash & Scorn.

Quote Originally Posted by crankcase76 View Post
    Missus got these in Penrith today, maybe a mistake they were out so grabbed them.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    Big W Liverpool have Wave 2 Constructbots Slash and Scorn, No wave 2 deluxes yet.
    Also, it looks like we now have all five of the smaller Kreo Build sets here (the two larger sets aren't expected here until September).

Dinobot Charge - Slug (purple triceratops) & 2 Kreons (Drift, Vehicon) - 66 pieces
    Scorn Street Chase - Scorn (red dino) & 3 Kreons (Crosshairs, 2 Vehicons) - 106 pieces
    Cell Block Breakout - Strafe (winged dino) & 3 Kreons (Bumblebee, Evasion Mode (white) Optimus, Vehicon) - 135 pieces
    Grimlock Street Attack - Grimlock (gold T-Rex) & 3 Kreons (Gold Knight Optimus, 2 Vehicons) - 196 pieces
    Lockdown Air Raid - Lockdown's Spaceship, Grimlock (grey dino) & 3 Kreons (Lockdown, Hound, Sideswipe) - 203 pieces

Quote Originally Posted by LambOfPrimus View Post
    Found the larger kreo sets at Myer today:

(The two remaining large sets are Optimus Prime Dino Hauler and Galvatron Factory Battle)

Still hungry for more gimmick toys? Transformers Hero Mashers were found in a Perth Toyworld, as a world first.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Also at Toyworld Success.....
    Also had the new Transformers Hero Mashers Starscream, BB etc. They are quite big for $19.99 and G1 style too!
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/124763344@N08/

I don't usually include non-Has/Tak products (licensed merchandise & toys) in this topic to keep it "pure" toy sightings, but there are a number of interesting items out for TF4 that were usually done by Hasbro for the previous movies (Roleplay weapons and tracksets).

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    Toys r Us Chatswood has updated with some more new stuff

Grimlock Track Set $29.99
    Optimus Prime Tack Set $39.99
    Collectable Figurines (Goldie 3d Puzzle) $4.99
    Optimus Prime Light and Sound Mask $29.99
    Walkie Talkie Figures $49.99
    Optimus prime battle Sword $14.99

Pics on my Twittah!!!

One-Step Mega size Bumblebee has been found for $70. Looks like it could be another world first sighting.
    (there are three sizes of One-step figures, with the Mega size being about the same size as the Flip&Change... but more expensive)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Myer Macquarie are in the middle of refurbishing so the place is a mess, I did however find a Mega 1 Step Bumblebee,

it's pretty much leader size but a 1 step transformation.

I will try to put up a picture tonight, otherwise check out my twitter feed

@Ultra_Marginal

At BigW is an exclusive DVD pack for the third season of TFPrime (Beast Hunters), for $20.
    The DVD should be the same as the regular release of about 4 episodes, but is exclusively packed with a random Beast Hunters CMDR class toy.
    Considering the TFPrime DVDs are usually $20, that's a free toy.

Quote Originally Posted by mharry View Post
    Saw a Beast Hunters Prime DVD with exclusive toy $20 at BigW Coffs Harbour. No idea what the Toy looks like since I couldn't find a picture on the box. The DVD is from Madman and has the first 4 episodes of Season 3 on it. Didn't have a camera to take a picture.
    Last edited by griffin; 7th June 2014 at 09:46 PM.

Correcting the previous posting that I got wrong...

Movie One-Step Lockdown has been found at BigW, which should be $19. (not the Flip&Change, which I got mixed up)
    Bumblebee, Crosshairs, Slash, and Hound are supposed to be in Wave 2 as well, but were not seen.

Quote Originally Posted by davieanix View Post
    One step lockdown found at big W altona. This is the first I have seen of him?

Voyager Wave 2 have been found at a ToysRUs - Hound & Galvatron.

Quote Originally Posted by colin78 View Post
    Deluxe wave 2 finally at Toys r Us Campbelltown, also to my surprise wave 2 of the Voyagers...Galvatron and Hound. Yay. (Both $49.99)

BigW toysale items are now starting to show up at BigW stores...

Quote Originally Posted by Polursine View Post
    Battle Masters OP vs Megatron and Beast Hunters Predacons Rising commander two pack OP and Predaking are at Big W Jesmond

Another Movie store-exclusive set has been found, this time at Target.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Mackness View Post
    If anyone is after them, the AoE white knight optimus and g1 ish Grimlock two pack are at Fountain Gate Target for $59

Another store exclusive found, this time one of the gimmick toys at Target.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Target Midland has those Silver Knight Optimus Prime Flip and Change things and the Silver Knight Optimus and Grimlock 2 packs.