Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1020252627282930313233343540 ... LastLast

Thread: Masterpiece MP-23 Exhaust

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I am assuming of course not 100% we are all adults here and I would just say, keep it low key and not make an issue out of it.

It may however bring alarm bells if TRU decides to import it. I can't say what will happen then. As that will be open to public officially.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    I am assuming of course not 100% we are all adults here and I would just say, keep it low key and not make an issue out of it.

It may however bring alarm bells if TRU decides to import it. I can't say what will happen then. As that will be open to public officially.
    Hopefully most of the orders will be shipped before TRU import it...

I think it would be unlikely that this release would be imported at TRU. It just would be risky, it could draw the wrong kind of attention, but I personally would not have a problem with it. It would be a terrible waste if the stock had to be removed from sale. I can't believe we have like 30 pages of comments for this release just saying

Megatran Guest

My order through AE has the note:

We are checking availability for this item. When restocked we will notify you by email. If unavailable we will refund you in full.

Just got my payment request from TFI.

Its not due to the 21/3

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    Its not due to the 21/3
    Ah, really? I must've missed when the release date changed. Just sent a message to TFI to see what's doing.

Just saw this on YJP:

YJP - Exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
    Just saw this on YJP:

YJP - Exhaust
    "No refunds" <--- I've never seen that before! Admittedly I've never used Yahoo JP before, but Amazon JP certainly doesn't have a "no refunds" policy. Not that I've ever needed to use it (as TakaraTOMY have always been good with providing replacement parts if anything's faulty). Still... weird that they would even have such a policy. Admittedly my knowledge of Japanese consumer law is virtually nil. I guess because customer and product service in/from Japan is so exceptional that I've never thought about it.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    "No refunds" <--- I've never seen that before! Admittedly I've never used Yahoo JP before, but Amazon JP certainly doesn't have a "no refunds" policy. Not that I've ever needed to use it (as TakaraTOMY have always been good with providing replacement parts if anything's faulty). Still... weird that they would even have such a policy. Admittedly my knowledge of Japanese consumer law is virtually nil. I guess because customer and product service in/from Japan is so exceptional that I've never thought about it.
    As far as i know in my 3years living in Japan they do not refund but replace the item with another item if you realized you dont want the item after sometime without much questions. Any defective items they do replace immediately like my Toshiba laptop with defective harddisk, they replaced the laptop and not just the hard disk. That is why I am amazed on my first time in Australia that you can refund or replace an item at major retail outlets like Big W, Target, TRU, etc. if you are not happy with it or simply changed your mind.