Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Your top 3!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Been thinking about this one for ages. So many to choose from. Do I go for nice Transformation, looks or fun? What to do.

Finally I think I have come down to my top three. and they are:

*snip*

These guys.

#1 is Needlenose. For not only being a Targetmaster, but for also being a stand-in Starscream when I didn't have one (which was for ages I was without.) He was also my main leader of the Decepticons forces. Oh and he has a great bio too!

#2 Is Brave Maximus. The Korean version though. For being the biggest TF toy in existence and impressive. Mainly for making me feel like a kid again. I remember after the hour it took me to get him out of his box (Twist ties! I learnt to hate them!), his sheer size and general awesome nature forced me to get out my other toys and have Needlenose launch an all-out attack on the Autobot city. I love the yellow paint that makes it look like there are lights on. It gives a good idea of size.

My wife was shocked in seeing me have a full on play like a kid. Something which I hadn't done since I had met her and for at least good 5-8 years. It was a joy to behold. It still freaks her out a little bit when I drag him out now. But I don't care.

#3 is.. Can you guess. even though there are 4 TFs in the picture, there are only 3.

That's right, it's Omega Prime.

This guy is here for being a cool looking robot, two pretty good toys when apart and mainly for getting me back into transformers again. I went off TFs after the Micromasters a bit and interest waned. Beast Wars didn't really interest me, I thought they were rip off figures. But I had a friend at work and her nephew was watching the RID show, she mentioned that Optimus and Magnus combined. A mate at work (as we all were at the time) Said "What' he called? Kick-Arsimus Prime?" And the thought of Prime and Magnus made me hunt them down like a man possessed. And I was back into Tfs, coz I thought they were pretty fine indeed.

Honourable mentions go to Cosmos, for being the first, Optimus for giving my Autobots a base until Max came along.

*snip*
    i love omega prime!!!
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    now that you mention it, there's that blurry little thing at the right side of the pic - must be the micromasters (combiners?) - I dont think they stand a chance of storming the place, them cannons on Brave max will make short work of em heheheh.

Love Needlenose too, I got mine at a toyfair back in Phils and no one was paying him attention (MISC - well until i got hold of him :P) and he was just Php200 ($1 = around AU$ 35 -37 back then) so grabbed him and went home all happy that day... I had to look him up though coz I wasn't familiar with him that time, I was more of I get a figure when I like how it looks kinda collector. Not really much of a collector at all .
    lol, likewise. I quite like his jet mode, but I never know what to do with the front landing gear in robot mode...
    That blurry thing on the right was the Fortmax's head's gun. The micromasters are the back and blue blur next to Sunbeam's barrel in the pic.
    BlackJack and Hyperdrive.

Quote Originally Posted by KalEl View Post
    Lets see everybodys Favourite 3 transformers! (that you currently own) Photos Please
    Sorry no photos but would be Powermaster Optimus Prime, G1 Grimlock and Bruticus

Quote Originally Posted by Chinta63 View Post
    Sorry no photos but would be Powermaster Optimus Prime, G1 Grimlock and Bruticus
    Which Brutici?
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

*At present (03/01/2013)

My favourites would be:
    1. Maketoys: Giant
    2. Generations: FoC Soundwave & Co.
    3. TF Prime: Thundertron

Of all time:
    1. G1 Soundwave
    2. BW-TM2 Megatron
    3. G1 Scorponok

custom included?

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optic View Post
    custom included?
    sure
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    My top two were pretty easy to pick: DotM Jetwing Optimus and MPM-1 Starscream.

Number three proved to be tougher to pick, but I eventually chose Classics Jetfire.
    My top three has changed: While I still consider MPM-1 Starscream a top three favourite, my other two are now APS-01U Optimus and MP-22 Ultra Magnus.

Quote Originally Posted by KalEl View Post
    Lets see everybodys Favourite 3 transformers! (that you currently own) Photos Please
    Oh Primus! Just 3?! Way too hard to pick out of 1650

Maybe my top 3 from each toy line I could do

Off the top of my head I'll say MP G2 Sudeswipe, Leader class CW Megatron and Cybertron Primus. But I bet I've changed my mind 5 times over by the morning

3. CW Offroad- he is so different to the other Stunticons and he is super articulated.
    2. G1 Seaspray- he is the only Transformer I have left from 2006-2010 when I got out of Transformers
    1. MP 04 Prowl- He is my only Masterpiece Transformer and he is super articulated and awesome!
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera