Thread: 30th Anniversary Goldie International figures - series 3

Default 30th Anniversary Goldie International figures - series 3

Looks like Goldie International is not done releasing those small figurines from a year or so back, despite the fact that they shelf warmed badly at my local toy store. Theres a new assortment expected soon, including SkyWarp, Thundercracker, Cliffjumper, Ironhide, Soundblaster, Nemesis Prime, and from G2, Grimlock, Megatron and Bumblebee! No more TFPrime and/or movieverse figures as yet, but surely they are just around the corner.

Personally, I think its a bit pointless. A grab for attention by a minor player on the TF scene. I can't see these being at all popular.

Transformers 30th Anniversary Goldie figurines series 3. by

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

How dare they try to make a last minute cash grab!!! Aren't they in financial strife?!? Will we even get these if we preorder!? Rant, rage, rant some more, rage some more!!

They actually look nice though. Where's the preorder??? Must have!!

By the way is the paint still wet on those lovely customs?

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    By the way is the paint still wet on those lovely customs?
    I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about

Actually, I just didn't get a chance to clear coat over the gloss paint.

The Nemesis Prime and G2 Grimlock are spoken for, and I'm keeping the Ironhide, Cliffy and Seekers, anyone want the other 3 (G2 Megs, Goldbee and Soundblaster)? I'll send them free, just shoot me a PM.

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms

I have G1 Optimus, Ratchet, BB, Megs, SS and Shockwave sitting on my monitor at work. They look pretty cool but that was about as much as I'm willing to spend on them.

Megatran Guest

Forgot about those.

A few more details for those interested:

I managed to get a bunch of these at my local Toy Kingdom for $1 each, with a view to customising a few, for fun. G2 Grimlock, Goldbee, the Seekers, Nemesis Prime and Soundblaster are straightforward repaints. For G2 Megs, I removed his fusion cannon and gave him a spare OP gun. Cliffjumper was a Bumblebee with a remoulded head using epoxy putty. Ironhide was a Rachet body with a Rodimus head (I was channeling my inner Snaketales ), and of course, repainted.

I didn't spend a lot of time painting them, and purposefully took a pretty crappy picture so the details were not obvious. Mind you, the originals didn't exactly have pristine paint jobs so it probably wouldn't have mattered too much.

I also had an OP I painted all white as an Ultra Magnus, but I couldn't find it when it came time to take the picture. I ended up stumbling across it mid afternoon today, of course way too late to be useful.

Megatran Guest

I'll take what's left of the loose, yet uber rare Series 3 figurines. It'll be a geat addition to my complete Series 1 & 2.

Can you hold until we next meet whenever that is?

Damm that g2 Grimlock looks awesome so has the wants

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    I'll take what's left of the loose, yet uber rare Series 3 figurines. It'll be a geat addition to my complete Series 1 & 2.

Can you hold until we next meet whenever that is?
    Done!

Quote Originally Posted by mknell View Post
    Damm that g2 Grimlock looks awesome so has the wants
    I've kept him especially for you, just haven't gotten around to sending him yet. Things have been too hectic recently, but I'll get around to it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    Done!

I've kept him especially for you, just haven't gotten around to sending him yet. Things have been too hectic recently, but I'll get around to it soon.

awesome man thanks heaps you are a champion much appreciated