Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920212223242939 ... LastLast

Thread: HobbyLink Japan (HLJ) (Japan) new items

I have had MP pre-orders with HLJ before that went discontinued, I had to contact them and ask before they told me that I wouldn't be getting one.

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    When did you hit pre-order, as soon as it came online or when it opened briefly a second time?

I hit pre-order the second time as it blew out on initial pre-order during my lunch break, usually 50/50 chance they get it.

That said surely by now they'd email you and tell you if they'll get it or not, they emailed me about my storm collectables scorpion figure...was a sad day, 3 days after it was released I believe it was discontinued, then got hlj'd cancellation email :c
    I can't quite remember if I got it in right away or it may have been later that night the day they went up

( Edit: apparently i placed the order on September 30 )

Either way I have not recieved any messages from them about it at all.
    And it is still listed in my processing orders
    But has been listed as discontinued for the last month
    Hasn't disappeared
    Haven't been told in not getting it
    So I don't know what's going on.

Based on some of the other replies here. Sounds like I may not be getting it
    Which means I'll need to try and find one for a good price somewhere else

MP-38 Convoy / Optimus Primal Supreme Commander Ver.

is up! ¥9,600, same price as the original MP32, who is still in stock.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

The first four of the 11 anniversary movie toys are now released, and HLJ have stock (some low) of these four and the other 7 (as pre-orders).... finally.

Still, everything else for Transformers on HLJ is "order stop".

Returning to my issue I was having with TAV Starscream, I ended up sending HLJ a message about it
    2 weeks later they got back to me
    Saying their initial shipment came in short and they aren't able to get more so o my the first few people that got their pre-orders in got one
    But they are not cancelling anyone else's orders just in case some people back out

Given it came out in November and it is now February I don't like the chances of someone backing out.
    Now I need to find a good priced TAV Starscream. Or give up on that and buy the domestic release that has started showing up.

Also got payment request for Movie the Best Megatron today.

Yup, missed out on MP-38 Convoy Optimus Primal from HLJ as well---everything is order stop.

Not new items but the MB series is in stock or up again for pre-order if you missed it the first time round.

https://hlj.com/search/go?w=transformers%20mb

https://hlj.com/product/TKT89148

Is anyone else unable to log into HLJ?
    Since last night if I try to log on it tells me that "The password and e-mail address you have input do not match those of any customer in our database. If you are not sure what your password is then you can request it by e-mail."
    And if I try to reset my password I get an error and it tells me to try again in a few minutes

I've tried contacting HLJ but have yet to receive a reply

Given I still have items in my private warehouse and some active orders. I'm
    Really hoping that nothing has happened to my account

Is anyone else having the same issue

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    Is anyone else unable to log into HLJ?
    Since last night if I try to log on it tells me that "The password and e-mail address you have input do not match those of any customer in our database. If you are not sure what your password is then you can request it by e-mail."
    And if I try to reset my password I get an error and it tells me to try again in a few minutes

I've tried contacting HLJ but have yet to receive a reply

Given I still have items in my private warehouse and some active orders. I'm
    Really hoping that nothing has happened to my account

Is anyone else having the same issue
    Yes, same issue for me since 6:30am.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

We're currently experiencing some issues with logins and order processing. These issues will be resolved shortly. In the meantime, if you have placed an order and are waiting for the order confirmation, please don't place the order a second time. If you have any concerns, please don't hesitate to contant us at support@hlj.com. Thanks for your patience!
    At least they're on to it