Page 710 of 870 FirstFirst ... 690700705706707708709710711712713714715720730 ... LastLast
Results 7,091 to 7,100 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Wave 2 TLK deluxes at Big W at Hurstville.

Quote Originally Posted by Deano85 View Post
    I managed to grab a mIsfire a few weeks ago from big w. Havent seen any since. Waiting for Octone to arrive from The Little Toy Company
    I managed to snag the last one in the basement Target in Chatswood Westfield, while I was down in Sydney the other day.
    Stuff all anywhere else I've looked (Hornsby, Waratah, Kotara, Newcastle West, Jesmond).

Quote Originally Posted by Cashie View Post
    Are there any Misfires still out in the wild?
    Try Target stores, they seem to have started putting out that wave a few weeks ago. Blacktown Target has a few, last I saw last week.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Octone and blitzwing spotted at Kmart top ryde
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Kmart Waratah pulled out some new stuff (even though I'm fair sure they've got Blitzing/Octone just cannot put them out because those Sentinel's have been there since day one)

Things to note; RID one step Soundwave; Diecast movie robot and vehicle ornaments, and thuse huge RID diecast robot/vehicle combos are back IIRC

Blitzwing and Octone FINALLY spotted in Newcastle but at Charlsetown Myer :O just in time for the end of the 20% off toys too lol

Quote Originally Posted by Polursine View Post
    Blitzwing and Octone FINALLY spotted in Newcastle but at Charlsetown Myer :O just in time for the end of the 20% off toys too lol
    Nice.

You were right about Blitzwing!

Saw him there (on special for $39) this morning, but he's out of my price range at the moment. Worth grabbing before he flies away.

Quote Originally Posted by Polursine View Post
    Kmart Waratah pulled out some new stuff (even though I'm fair sure they've got Blitzing/Octone just cannot put them out because those Sentinel's have been there since day one)

Things to note; RID one step Soundwave; Diecast movie robot and vehicle ornaments, and thuse huge RID diecast robot/vehicle combos are back IIRC

there is still one titans return slugslinger at Campbelltown toymate if anyone is still interested.

1 Blitzwing and 1 Octone at Myer Waringah Mall. Did that wave ever make it to Target and Big W?

Also a bunch of Titans Return Leader Soundwaves.