Thread: Kalel Reviews: Play Arts Kai Batman

Default Kalel Reviews: Play Arts Kai Batman

Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Seeing as you're posting these links in your video review thread (in regards to Batman and Joker + any future reviews), is there any reason for creating a thread for each one outside of there? I understand that they should belong in a different section, but I'll point you in the direction of this guy for reference (he started by making a review thread per video before griffin(?) collaborated them all).
    I don't want you to become another one of him

Quote Originally Posted by KillinSpoon View Post
    Seeing as you're posting these links in your video review thread (in regards to Batman and Joker + any future reviews), is there any reason for creating a thread for each one outside of there? I understand that they should belong in a different section, but I'll point you in the direction of this guy for reference (he started by making a review thread per video before griffin(?) collaborated them all).
    I don't want you to become another one of him
    the rest will be all in the one thread should the all be in the other thread or have one there for tfs and one here for other stuff?
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Nice review. Best images I've seen of the figure live. Would've liked to see you try a few more poses though.

Would love this figure if I could find the space. As it stands with Mass Effect and a few Halos coming, my space quota is more than used up.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    Nice review. Best images I've seen of the figure live. Would've liked to see you try a few more poses though.

Would love this figure if I could find the space. As it stands with Mass Effect and a few Halos coming, my space quota is more than used up.
    Cheers mate, and the figure is sarahs so i didnt want to risk it too much :P
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast