Page 418 of 608 FirstFirst ... 398408413414415416417418419420421422423428438 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,180 of 6076

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Just called around to what seems like half the Big W stores in Perth and none of them had any TR Voyagers. Anyone seen Voyagers in the last day or so?

Quote Originally Posted by Geminii View Post
    Just called around to what seems like half the Big W stores in Perth and none of them had any TR Voyagers. Anyone seen Voyagers in the last day or so?
    Midland Big W had two Blitzwings this morning, Unfortunately I was looking for Octane

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    Midland Big W had two Blitzwings this morning, Unfortunately I was looking for Octane
    Yup. I'm trying to see if I can pick up both in one go, rather than have to drive around the city. Big W HQ is also being less than helpful; apparently a multi-brand, multibilliondollar retail giant has absolutely no ability to ask someone in one of the warehouses to wander down the appropriate aisle and pick out advertised products.

Yup. I'm trying to see if I can pick up both in one go, rather than have to drive around the city. Big W HQ is also being less than helpful; apparently a multi-brand, multibilliondollar retail giant has absolutely no ability to ask someone in one of the warehouses to wander down the appropriate aisle and pick out advertised products.
    Have you tried Karrinyup? They had heaps there a few weeks back on one of those island displays near the shoes.

Big w mirrabooka has both blitzing and octane this morning . Kmart also had ss megatron back on shelves

Hmm. I had Mirrabooka staff tell me they had nothing. Fortunately I found both at Cockburn (Gateways).

Several Inferno and Grimlock at Kmart Midland.
    1 of each at Target Midland.

1 Blitzwing left at Big W - there was dozens of them a few weeks ago...unbelievable amount.

Nothing else of note.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Finally got Studio Series Starscream at a price I’m willing to pay at $34.99 from TRU. 30% off now.
    Thanks for posting that... I heard about the TRU administration but I thought it was just in America - sad to see those shelves sitting empty like that. But yeah after I heard the WTF@TFW crew raving about the Starscream I had to grab it... it's truly a great figure, and very worth it at $35.

I got it at Innaloo... they also had a bunch of Stingers and Crowbar, and the Legends Kickback, but nothing else notable IMO...
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

POTP VGR Inferno @ Big W Livingston if anyone wants him

K Mart Vic Park has a couple of POTP Infernos, a healthy amount of Cindersaurs and Outbacks, and 1x each of Hungrr and Elita 1.

Nothing beyond wave 1 of SS. There's still a Starscream there that I'm increasingly tempted to buy.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.