Page 6 of 157 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111626 ... LastLast

Thread: Online sightings (Australian companies)

Uncle Pete's online store has the Wave 2 Micromaster sets - Lazerbeak/Ravage, and Red Heat/Stakeout - $19.99

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    Uncle Pete's online store has the Wave 2 Micromaster sets - Lazerbeak/Ravage, and Red Heat/Stakeout - $19.99
    They also appear to have the Wave 2 Battlemasters which I just nabbed.

EB/Zing has put up a pre-order MPM Megatron for $200

Post Minotaur Entertainment (SIEGE toyline)

According to the Minotaur website, these are the listed items they have available for mail order:

Jetfire
    Siege Deluxe Wave 1 case
    Siege Leader Wave 1 case
    Voyager Wave 1 case

I spoke to the Minotaur Mail Order department directly and while they did not give me an exact price for Jetfire, they said he would be over 100 AUD due to USD>AUD exchange rates and shipping.

And yes, I've already placed my Jetfire preorder.

Considering Minotaur was selling RoT deluxes $45 while they were on the shelf at Kmart and Big W I can't see these flying off the shelves..

In Jetfire's case, I wanted to make absolutely sure I got one and the best way to do that is to lock in a preorder with a company who will guarantee I will get the toy with minimal complications.

The Big W and Kmart near me have none of these larger toys yet, but that may just because the shipping is delayed for unknown reasons.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I find minotaur better off for stuff I have a hardtime getting stuff from anywhere else, price wise they're a bit too high especially for transformers.

Amazon is my current go-to but if worse comes to worse I suspect myers will be the go to, unless big w pull something special off for the toy sale they may do later in the year as they seem to do

www.popcultcha.com.au the online store has Transformers Siege wave 1 instock, Voyagers and Deluxes.
    $54.99 for Megatron, Optimus Prime.
    $39.99 for the deluxes including Hound and Sideswipe. Search for "Transformers Generations", but for the broader range of merchandise search "Transformers"
    hope this helps people wanting the wave 1 stock.
    Last edited by Defcon; 29th March 2019 at 01:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Defcon View Post
    Popcultcha the online store has Transformers Siege wave 1 instock, Voyagers and Deluxes.
    $54.99 for Megatron, Optimus Prime.
    $39.99 for the deluxes including Hound and Sideswipe. Search for "Transformers Generations", but for the broader range of merchandise search "Transformers"
    hope this helps people wanting the wave 1 stock.

Links?
    (prices might not be the best, but it's another option for those who haven't seen wave 1 in stores in their area)

Good back up but still cheaper on Amazon with a Prime trial/membership. $44 for Megs and $47 for Optimus last I looked. $49 gets free shipping with Prime but one is from Australia and the other international so they don’t add together for free shipping but getting something cheap like some biscuits or something will tip it over. Bots and biccies, win!