Page 68 of 163 FirstFirst ... 485863646566676869707172737888 ... LastLast

Thread: The Figma toy thread.

Quote Originally Posted by jena View Post
    Where do you guys get your figmas? I want to get the hatsune miku append figma, I'm looking at http://www.tamarket.com.au but is there anywhere better? What online stores do you guys use?
    I use amiami, and they managed to make enough of those append Mikus for it not to have sold out. I would avoid Tamarket, looks pricey.
    Miku at amiami. For 2200 yen.

Even with EMS postage (ona a single figma = 1500 yen) you will still get it cheaper than Tamarket.

Then there's also mandarake. Which has a good supply of genuine older figmas.

otherwise its the usual HLJ etc etc Hobbysearch as well.

I just discoveredwhat happend to my Mami order. I was wondering why I hadn't recieved a notification. It got shifted into the order with Drossel. I had to email them and do some major shifting of stuff to combine them more effectively. Especially since some other stuff was early april and had been put in with other april stuff. Crikey!

I bought some stuff from Tamarket at Oz Comic Con, I'm not even going to bother looking at the prices I could have got them for online now.

Generally how much do orders from AmiAmi take? I just placed an order, that price for miku was too good to be true. I'm glad I asked!

Generally how much do orders from AmiAmi take? I just placed an order, that price for miku was too good to be true. I'm glad I asked!
    Glad to help.
    Um, do you mean how long do they take? Usually pretty quick to go once the order hs been confirmed. I have a feeling they work Saturday mornings as well, so hopefully you will recieve a payment request tomorrow. EMS postage only takes a week most of the time (and that can be long) SAL can take a month or so though.

Amiami are prety efficient and being in Japan, they aren't burdened by Easter Holidays Although IIRC, golden week isn't far off.

One thing to be sure of when you get your payment request, make sure you copy the order number and put it in the comment section when you pay pal, theres been more than one instance where I've forgotten that >_>
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Glad to help.
    Um, do you mean how long do they take? Usually pretty quick to go once the order hs been confirmed. I have a feeling they work Saturday mornings as well, so hopefully you will recieve a payment request tomorrow. EMS postage only takes a week most of the time (and that can be long) SAL can take a month or so though.

Amiami are prety efficient and being in Japan, they aren't burdened by Easter Holidays Although IIRC, golden week isn't far off.
    Hah, yes, perfect example of typing without paying attention to what I'm actually writing. But yes, I meant how long. I chose EMS so that's sweet. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    One thing to be sure of when you get your payment request, make sure you copy the order number and put it in the comment section when you pay pal, theres been more than one instance where I've forgotten that >_>
    Thanks for that, I'll be sure to do that!

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    They don't use that system anymore, thankfully. They now link directly to a PayPal invoice.

Their customer account maintenance has also received a major overhaul, to the extent that they now actually have one...
    Which brings us to where we are today...

No one had put this up yet:

From the anime 'Guilty Crown' comes a figma of the mysterious heroine, Inori Yuzuriha!

Available for pre-order at AmiAmi for 2,620 JPY.

@jena

As the guys pointed out, the best places to buy these are either AmiAmi or HLJ. But I think most of us buy it from AmiAmi because they seem more reliable.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    As the guys pointed out, the best places to buy these are either AmiAmi or HLJ. But I think most of us buy it from AmiAmi because they seem more reliable.
    I ordered miku append from AmiAmi, just waiting for the shipping notification. I'm very excited and probably going to get quite addicted to that website. Oh, my wallet.

I ordered miku append from AmiAmi, just waiting for the shipping notification. I'm very excited and probably going to get quite addicted to that website. Oh, my wallet.
    Yeah.......thats what happened to me *sigh* but its better to pay this than the higher prices on ebay or other places. Also to save money with AmiAmi, make sure you do the monthly order if you purchase multiple items that get released each month.

At least we have made another sucker start buying figma........Tets blames me for making him purchase these but he is weak-willed

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Yeah.......thats what happened to me *sigh* but its better to pay this than the higher prices on ebay or other places. Also to save money with AmiAmi, make sure you do the monthly order if you purchase multiple items that get released each month.

At least we have made another sucker start buying figma........Tets blames me for making him purchase these but he is weak-willed
    The only thing that sucks is trying to find one they don't have and the cheapest I can find is $75 on ebay and I can't even decide if it's legit or a Chinese copy. I want to get the other vocaloid figmas now so Miku won't be lonely

I'll need the Link figma in my life when that happens.