Page 108 of 146 FirstFirst ... 8898103104105106107108109110111112113118128 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1458

Thread: Lego Sightings

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    March
    No they are out. http://shop.lego.com/en-AU/Marvel-Super-Heroes-ByTheme

It's the Captain America ones that are March, these 2 cartoon sets are out now.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

This set is part of the Star Wars Winter Wave 2016, but no one has seen it in stores as far as I know. Is there any other way too get this other then the Lego Shop? Thanks
    http://shop.lego.com/en-AU/Homing-Spider-Droid-75142
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    This set is part of the Star Wars Winter Wave 2016, but no one has seen it in stores as far as I know. Is there any other way too get this other then the Lego Shop? Thanks
    http://shop.lego.com/en-AU/Homing-Spider-Droid-75142
    Doesn't appear to be in the 2016 printed catalogue.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    No they are out. http://shop.lego.com/en-AU/Marvel-Super-Heroes-ByTheme

It's the Captain America ones that are March, these 2 cartoon sets are out now.
    Where have you seen them then? Lego catalogue says March.

I think its one of those limited release sets. Might only be out at Target or TRU or something.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Myer had 4 new marvel sets.
    The quinjet with thanos
    Black panther set
    Crossbones
    And red skull

No antman set tho

I've seen the new bionicle sets at a few Myers, including Carousel shopping centre.

Ok, so why thew hell have these sets I'm after been available since December on Lego's official web store but seem to only now be showing up at retail? I would have ordered them from shop.logo.com by now but with a stupid expensive $35 shipping fee I have been searching from them at retail instead. I even looked on ebay and they were available there but at a huge mark up.

Both the Avengers Assemble sets from December and the new Cival War sets better show up at Big W soon or I'm going to be even more pissed off than I am now.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Was surprised to see the Super Heroes Micro Racers in stores before the end of February. They were scheduled for March according to the 2016 catalogue. Some stores appear to get new sets in much earlier than others. K-mart is normally one of the first.

Big W finally has all the Lego Marvel sets now except for one of the little vs sets, they only have 2 of them, missing Hulk vs Ultron.

So does anyone know why the two Avangers sets were available last December on shop.lego.com yet they have only now hit stores? Still kinda mad at Lego that they would have them available on their store but not in other stores.