Thread: 40 free tickets to Chermside June 20th screening

Default 40 free tickets to Chermside June 20th screening

Thanks to Paramount's promotional division in QLD, we have about 40 free tickets to the June 20th (Tuesday) screening of the Movie at the Chermside (Brisbane) Event cinema at 6.30pm.
    (sorry to those in the rest of the country - I asked about other areas, but I think this might have been the only region left with tickets)

To get a free ticket or two, go to this address and fill in the details.

It gives an option of up to four tickets, but since there are only about 40 available, please limit yourself to two (at this time), and post in this topic how many you got (or note if it tells you that they have run out).

Please do not be greedy by registering under different names just to get all the tickets, or pass this on to non-members (unless I say it is okay later if we run out of people here), because I will check with my Paramount contact when they are all reserved to make sure this was done fairly.

Remember - you MUST note here if you secured tickets (how many) or if they ran out.

When: Tuesday 20th June 2017
    Time: 6.00pm for 6.30pm screening time
    Where: Event Cinemas Chermside (Westfield, Gympie Rd)
    Last edited by griffin; 16th June 2017 at 06:10 AM.

great score Griffin! Hopefully there are a suitable number of takers and this becomes more of a thing in the future!
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I also received a couple of free tickets for a screening at George street in my email for attending the preview event in Sydney a couple of months ago.

I would jump on this, but its too far of a drive back and forth.. Lol

Wow - very cool Griffin! Great work getting Paramount on board with the board!

Hope everyone enjoys it, but alas, Perth would be a bit of a distance!

Just went in to get some... none left. Allocation exhausted or RSVP passed. Shame it took so long to get the okay to go...

Ah bugger, don't know how I missed this when I was online yesterday otherwise I would have been all over this!

Quote Originally Posted by Stug View Post
    Just went in to get some... none left. Allocation exhausted or RSVP passed. Shame it took so long to get the okay to go...
    That's surprising... I only just had an email from them today about it, and there was no mention of it being exhausted or time running out.

Sorry about that guys. Hopefully it was just a lack of time and wasn't from non-members who saw this public posting, and scooped up all the free tickets.