Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Siege of Cybertron set

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

So I've seen some pics of the set on face via daimchoc reports

https://www.facebook.com/DaimChocRep...67249076958858

Bummer, metal hawk is in gold plastic and magnus prime doesn't have silver trailer parts just grey plastic (though I admit the angle is poor as its in box), until otherwise I...think I'm glad I skipped this yet.

Unless voyager tidalwave is proven to have tampographed logos for his aircraft flight deck which I doubt

Nice, as usual though, too bad only interested in some of the figures

FatalityPitt Guest

Only figure I want is Pounce. Not sure if I wanna fork out on the whole set just to get him. Man I hope they release him and Wingspan as single-carded figures in the future.. Or maybe even a two-pack..

This is why I'm looking forward to the next toy show or convention with Hasbro. I wanna see who they're gonna announce/release next!

All important comparison pics of Takara LG-35 Super Ginrai and Titans Return Siege on Cybertron Optimus Prime comparisons, reposted by Daimchoc on FB c/o 游珽安

https://www.facebook.com/DaimChocRep...67394626944303

Not a huge difference, just different windows, different size insignias, slightly different hues of color. Biggest difference is HM Ginrai, LG's is much better.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Hmm will have to sell Magnus if I keep this preorder

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    Hmm will have to sell Magnus if I keep this preorder
    I'm sure you'll have takers
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

A photo has surfaced of the side of the box, showing a Beast Wars logo... just randomly placed on there without any explanation or relevance to this "Cybertron" set, so why is it there? Is it just a way of holding the trademark as some are suggesting because they haven't got any current plans for BW, but don't want to lose it by not using it? Or was it mistakenly left on the box from a computer template that was meant to be used on an upcoming BW set box?
    Not that it wouldn't be impossible to do a BW TR box set - we've already seen TakaraTomy do a couple of Beast Wars themed redecos, and the whole box of 5 toys doesn't have to be all BW toys either, as an "invasion" type of set only needs 2 or 3, with the rest being the invading regular bots.

Oooooo...

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    A photo has surfaced of the side of the box, showing a Beast Wars logo... just randomly placed on there without any explanation or relevance to this "Cybertron" set, so why is it there? Is it just a way of holding the trademark as some are suggesting because they haven't got any current plans for BW, but don't want to lose it by not using it? Or was it mistakenly left on the box from a computer template that was meant to be used on an upcoming BW set box?
    Not that it wouldn't be impossible to do a BW TR box set - we've already seen TakaraTomy do a couple of Beast Wars themed redecos, and the whole box of 5 toys doesn't have to be all BW toys either, as an "invasion" type of set only needs 2 or 3, with the rest being the invading regular bots.
    My gut feeling is that it is a simple mistake. I hope it is not, but I won't be holding my breath.