Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Commander M Fan Club (1980's)

Nice hoarding, k388 - thanks for sharing!

k388 Guest

I was a member back in the day and still have a few newsletters.
    Here is part of one of them.

That is awesome k388 i know I have my newsletters somewhere but seeing that one sure brings back the memories!
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Heh, I begged and begged to join and finally convinced my folks to join... just before it closed. I got the badges, 2 newsletters and we were sent a figure (pretty sure it was a Horde Trooper???) and our money order was sent back for the inconveniance.

lol, money orders... remember those?

Default Commander M club

Dudes, I have a number of newsletters with mainly MOTU comic/stories, and then bravestar stories, plus the badge, birthday card etc.
    I haven't seen anyone else out there with any!

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeybros View Post
    Dudes, I have a number of newsletters with mainly MOTU comic/stories, and then bravestar stories, plus the badge, birthday card etc.
    I haven't seen anyone else out there with any!
    There is next to nothing on the old Internet about it as well and I know there are more members out there. It would be great to get the old newsletters scanned and uploaded on the net some where as a lasting memory. I will dig mine out one day.

Welcome to the club!!!
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

I have never heard of this until now, but it looks really interesting. Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    There is next to nothing on the old Internet about it as well and I know there are more members out there. It would be great to get the old newsletters scanned and uploaded on the net some where as a lasting memory. I will dig mine out one day.
    I've been meaning to scan mine to share, however I've been looking for a good place to share them on, a certain "official" website may not be the right place to do this, so this place may well do instead!

I was a member! I cannot even remember how i joined but i remember getting trading cards and badges and stuff. I remember Bravestarr was a big thing. Man, i completely forgot about that, crazy flashback time.

SignoreBravo Guest

I was aCommander M Fan Club member too! :-) I've created a Facebook Fan Page! https://www.facebook.com/CommanderMFanClub Hope you all join, Cadets!!