Page 19 of 105 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920212223242939 ... LastLast

Thread: The Price Check/What is it worth Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
    Thanks, I saw that, but if I'm going to get the TFC reissues, I would prefer MISB.

I've seen a MISB TFC Hound for $180 inc postage - not sure if this is reasonable or not?
    That is insanely unreasonable. You shouldn't have to pay more than $100.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    That is insanely unreasonable. You shouldn't have to pay more than $100.
    I thought so, considering some of the responses I've had above to original MIB ones being around the $150 mark.

Anyways, I'm keeping an eye on an original G1 AFA 80 MISB Hound at the moment - still a long way to go in the auction but starting bid was $300USD

Default Action Master Optimus Prime

one of my "Hit List" Items for 2011 is Actionmaster Optimus Prime and was wondering what sort of price range am i looking at for this guy without it being a rediculous price (or AFA)?

lose and/or MIB

and if anyone has one for sale drop me a pm
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Hi guys,

I'm planning a trip to either japan or hong kong in the new year and plan on hunting down a few of my grails.

I'll be looking for mib soundblaster, twincast, battle gaia, hydra, buster and possibly metalhawk.

How much do you think I'll be looking at for each figure and for those that have recently been over there did you see any?

Any help would be appreciated
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

Quote Originally Posted by swoop View Post
    Hi guys,

I'm planning a trip to either japan or hong kong in the new year and plan on hunting down a few of my grails.

I'll be looking for mib soundblaster, twincast, battle gaia, hydra, buster and possibly metalhawk.

How much do you think I'll be looking at for each figure and for those that have recently been over there did you see any?

Any help would be appreciated
    There are sound blasters and twin casts in HK. Expect to pay in the region of hkd5000+ each.

All others I have not seen either in HK or in Tokyo. According to my toy shop owner friend, Tokyo is probably the most dismal place to hunt TFs now, it's constantly/ daily raided by HK ers, singaporeans and mainland Chinese for TFs. It's pathetic compared to a year ago, where ALL the pieces you mentioned above can be seen (and I have seen in fact, photos in my blog).

My question of the day:
    Guys, any idea how much a diaclone police white sunstreaker is worth MIB, no yellowing at all? I know this is one of the rarer diaclone pieces, just not sure exactly how much dosh i t commands.

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    My question of the day:
    Guys, any idea how much a diaclone police white sunstreaker is worth MIB, no yellowing at all? I know this is one of the rarer diaclone pieces, just not sure exactly how much dosh i t commands.
    I've seen an off white example go for around $500 on ebay so a pristine white one would fetch more I assume.

hey guys...

just wanted some advice from a more knowledgable member:

what would be a good price on gen 1 jet thrust?

the one i'm lookoing at on ebay appears to be c-8, he's asking $399

i had one of these as a kid and would love to have a misb copy....

any ideas on top and bottom end prices? i dont wanna get ripped off

thanks in advance

janda

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    There are sound blasters and twin casts in HK. Expect to pay in the region of hkd5000+ each.

All others I have not seen either in HK or in Tokyo. According to my toy shop owner friend, Tokyo is probably the most dismal place to hunt TFs now, it's constantly/ daily raided by HK ers, singaporeans and mainland Chinese for TFs. It's pathetic compared to a year ago, where ALL the pieces you mentioned above can be seen (and I have seen in fact, photos in my blog).
    Thanks for the response heroic, it figures that when I'm ready to head over there everything would dry up.
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

Quote Originally Posted by janda the red View Post
    hey guys...

just wanted some advice from a more knowledgable member:

what would be a good price on gen 1 jet thrust?

the one i'm lookoing at on ebay appears to be c-8, he's asking $399

i had one of these as a kid and would love to have a misb copy....

any ideas on top and bottom end prices? i dont wanna get ripped off

thanks in advance

janda
    That's actually a good price for a C8 MISB Thrust. Do you have any links to images?
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by swoop View Post
    Thanks for the response heroic, it figures that when I'm ready to head over there everything would dry up.
    Hokkaido and Osaka may be a better bet for what you are looking for (but I wouldnt bet my horses on it).

Tokyo, especially the Akihabara area should still be enjoyable for a toy collector, if you are in the frame of mind of not getting anything but might delightfully chance upon something...

The main sources of G1 TFs there - Mandarake and Liberty Store do not have much. But then again, that depends on the completeness of your collection. Pics will be posted on my blog soon-ish, so you can gauge for yourself.