Page 949 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 929939944945946947948949950951952953954959969 ... LastLast
Results 9,481 to 9,490 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Did we have 3 unreleased limb moulds in the CW line?

I was reading the Fan Built Bot article and I see Victorion's limb options included a "Bomber", "Recon Plane" and "Drag Racer", but nothing resembling a B-52, a Bi-plane or a top fuel dragster was ever released in the line.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Did we have 3 unreleased limb moulds in the CW line?

I was reading the Fan Built Bot article and I see Victorion's limb options included a "Bomber", "Recon Plane" and "Drag Racer", but nothing resembling a B-52, a Bi-plane or a top fuel dragster was ever released in the line.
    Hasbro caused a bit of confusion with their "example" images, either they including examples of the wrong size class (they showed Silverbolt as an example of what one of the limbs could be), or calling certain vehicle types by strange names (Silverbolt was called a Bomber, while Firefly was called a recon plane).
    Dragstrip was the drag racer, even if the car mode probably isn't technically a drag racer.

It is hard to find copies of the original fan-vote images, and I wasn't able to find anywhere (even the major fansites) that mirrored all of them.
    So here are links to the different images that go with what is posted above...

Vehicle options for the limbs.

Types of vehicles (with some bizarre examples) for two of the limbs.

Vehicle options for the Voyager core and Legends weapon.

Voting results.

Quote Originally Posted by GALVATOM View Post
    How does one get in touch with a Mod? I can't find a tech support thread so I hope this isn't out of line asking here. I'd like to change the title of my sales thread.
    Either send a PM to one of the staff who has been online recently, or send through your question/request via the "contact us" link at the bottom of every topic and section page on the board.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Hasbro caused a bit of confusion with their "example" images, either they including examples of the wrong size class (they showed Silverbolt as an example of what one of the limbs could be), or calling certain vehicle types by strange names (Silverbolt was called a Bomber, while Firefly was called a recon plane).
    Dragstrip was the drag racer, even if the car mode probably isn't technically a drag racer.

It is hard to find copies of the original fan-vote images, and I wasn't able to find anywhere (even the major fansites) that mirrored all of them.
    So here are links to the different images that go with what is posted above...

Vehicle options for the limbs.

Types of vehicles (with some bizarre examples) for two of the limbs.

Vehicle options for the Voyager core and Legends weapon.

Voting results.

Either send a PM to one of the staff who has been online recently, or send through your question/request via the "contact us" link at the bottom of every topic and section page on the board.
    Thanks Boss Bot!

Thanks Griff.

Once again the people at Hasbro show a lack of knowledge.

Does anyone know what or if there will be a chinese new year of the dog transformer figure for this year? I got my 1st son the year of the Monkey during the year he was born but haven't found anything for this year and my next boy is due any day now! Your wisdom or a link will be greatly appreciated

I haven't heard anything abut one this year.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Hasbro seems to have backed off the Chinese "Year of the" toy line, the last one we got was YOT Monkey.

Key words there are "that we got" as there was the YOT Rooster Optimus last year, so I wouldnt say there wont be one this year till the year has gone, even if we haven't heard anything yet.

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by speros View Post
    Does anyone know what or if there will be a chinese new year of the dog transformer figure for this year? I got my 1st son the year of the Monkey during the year he was born but haven't found anything for this year and my next boy is due any day now! Your wisdom or a link will be greatly appreciated
    Congrats on your impending bundle of joy.

This was Bossbot's response last month.
    Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It doesn't look like it.
    They are usually announced around Oct/Nov and out in Asia in December.
    The last one didn't get much of a release, I think only ended up in Canada.

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    Key words there are "that we got" as there was the YOT Rooster Optimus last year, so I wouldnt say there wont be one this year till the year has gone, even if we haven't heard anything yet.
    I'm optimistic too. I'm hoping for an announcement in the upcoming month or two.