Page 3 of 113 FirstFirst 123456781323 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTU/POP Acquisitions

Sigh - I've had a crap morning for MOTU aquisitions. Not only was I asleep when Faker sold out, but I was also PMed an offer for original Hordak, Leech, Grizzlor, Mantenna and Modulok MOC/MIB for $90 US including postage to Australia and because I didn't get the message until this morning I missed out on that too!

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by d*r*j* View Post
    Unfortunately Faker was the one I wanted... Did you get Stratos? he's pretty reasonably priced on ebay compared to the rest. How much did you pay for your He Man and Beastman??? You went to the 'bay for those didn't you?
    Yeah, I bought Stratos, but he hasn't arrived yet! I'm hoping he'll be here in the next day or so. (It surprises me actually - Skeletor only took 2 weeks to arrive from Matty)

And yes, I did pick up He-Man and Beastie from Michael... er, I mean eBay

I actually got He-man pretty cheap coz it was early Jan... about $50 I think. Beast Man was a little harder... but I didn't pay much more - I just had to be patient!

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Sigh - I've had a crap morning for MOTU aquisitions. Not only was I asleep when Faker sold out, but I was also PMed an offer for original Hordak, Leech, Grizzlor, Mantenna and Modulok MOC/MIB for $90 US including postage to Australia and because I didn't get the message until this morning I missed out on that too!
    That sux That's a pretty unbelievable price for all those figures MOC

Wow 2 hours! impressive!

I'm probably gonna start collecting with Mer-man (assuming I even manage to get one) and hope for a re-release of the others.

I've 'aquired' the 2002 tv show, gonna delve into it after work, wouldn't mind actually knowing the characters I'll be buying!

I guess the 2 hours thing is a little bit false though as these were available at the NYCC... I guess the convention almost sold them out.

Stratos finally arrived...

Those 4 look really good together. How is the qc on these things have read some bad things about Stratos... floppy limbs? weak neck? In the picture they look really well put together and solid.
    I wonder if they will release a battle-cat... that would be cool.

Those 4 look really good together. How is the qc on these things have read some bad things about Stratos... floppy limbs? weak neck? In the picture they look really well put together and solid.
    No problems at all! I simply can't recommend these figures enough! Excellent articulation and very solid construction

I wonder if they will release a battle-cat... that would be cool.
    Yep, it has already been confirmed for 2010... yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    No problems at all! I simply can't recommend these figures enough! Excellent articulation and very solid construction

Yep, it has already been confirmed for 2010... yay!
    I just picked up He Man and Beastman... and I must say that they are pretty good. He Man looks much better in person. Got them for $60 each so the price wasn't too bad.

I just picked up He Man and Beastman... and I must say that they are pretty good. He Man looks much better in person. Got them for $60 each so the price wasn't too bad.
    Cool

New pics of Carded Mer-Man, Zodac and Hordak...

Last edited by Robzy; 27th March 2009 at 02:53 PM.

$60 posted from evilBAY, thanks to Robzy for the link. Now if I can get a Beastman for a reasonable price I'll be laughing!