Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1727323334353637383940414247 ... LastLast

Thread: Robot Kingdom (RK) (Hong Kong) feedback

Thanks mate. Tried that. It said it left HK on the 23/7. Aus Post has nothing.

I was more wondering if it sat in customs for a while like some people have had happen, if that would be visible.

it left in July and you still haven't received it?

What did you order?

Sorry. Typo, 23/10. I was looking at the date on an email and typed what I was looking at not what I meant.

Megatran Guest

The tracking service is notoriously slow to update. The next update will be to the effect: Arrived at Melbourne.

Is anyone else having problems submitting an order at the moment? I keep getting error messages saying "paypal gateway is not accepted - Buyer can't pay"

I've got funds in my paypal account, and using a credit card for the remainder (which is the same as I did previously.) But it still isn't accepting my order.

My Combiner Wars arrived, after being posted only three days ago.
    Their EMS shipping is astronomical, but if you want something for Christmas, it's not too Kate to order !
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    My Combiner Wars arrived, after being posted only three days ago.
    Their EMS shipping is astronomical, but if you want something for Christmas, it's not too Kate to order !
    Man thats quick, I am still waiting for mine

Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

How's this for strange... i ordered some stuff from RK including LG-11 Chromia ... instead they sent me LG-10 Arcee... that was out of stock when I ordered (and still is)!

Thing is, i wanted Arcee too ... to the point where i've preordered it with a Japanese seller on Rakuten for the second run... and i don't think i can cancel that one.

Anyway i told RK about the mistake and have asked them to send me the correct LG-11, and insisting i keep the LG-10 Arcee since i'm not paying postage back to them Let's see what (if anything) they say!

Edit: Well they're making me pay for Arcee, but they're throwing Chromia into my next shipment with no extra shipping cost (if they get it right).
    Last edited by kurdt_the_goat; 26th June 2015 at 03:51 PM.

Has anyone pre ordered UW04 Guardian/Defensor from RK lately? Is it paid upfront and which Shipping Method can I choose?