Page 678 of 833 FirstFirst ... 658668673674675676677678679680681682683688698 ... LastLast
Results 6,771 to 6,780 of 8329

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Eastland Toywrold had about 8 Dragonstorm and 8 Leader Megatron for $39.99 each today.

FatalityPitt Guest

Dropped into Toys'r'us Highpoint today. The most interesting thing I saw was 2x Trypticons (Titans Return), each going for $159.99 (after discount).

I would have gotten one myself, but I've got no room in my home for another Titan class figure.

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lirizen View Post
    Hey! does anyone know if Toyworld water gardens have any of the leader classes for $40? I'm looking for Dragonstorm and Sky shadow.
    Yes & yes as of last Saturday. Some were located near the front of the store with other miscellaneous toys.

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by FatalityPitt View Post
    Dropped into Toys'r'us Highpoint today. The most interesting thing I saw was 2x Trypticons (Titans Return), each going for $159.99 (after discount).

I would have gotten one myself, but I've got no room in my home for another Titan class figure.
    Now with 30% off makes it $140. That's a decent price.

Chadstone TRU had about 25 Thundercrackers, maybe one or two more, and about as many Starscreams. HEaps of TLK Voyager Hound too and several each of the Dreads from TLK and Studio Series. Only POTP toys they had were 4 Dreadwinds. They had two TF posters too - that G1 version (with the all yellow Bumblebee) and a TLK one.

The Toyworld had the wave 1 Cyberverse toys spotted elsewhere. $42 Warriors (Bumblebee, Optimus and Starscream) and $15 Legion size (Starscream, Megatron, Bumblebee), $22 One-Steps (Bumblebee, Soundwave and Blurr). They also had a bunch of Dragonstorms (as spotted at other stores) but at full price of $95.

Didn't get to the other stores.

Kmart Campbelfield has Studio Series Megatron and Brawl. Multiple of each

At K-mart Dandenong I spotted 1x POTP Inferno. So keep your eyes peeled at your local K-marts.

Went by Highpoint TRU yesterday. At least 5 Thundercrackers & about 10 MP Barricades that I saw if anyone is interested.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Went by Highpoint TRU yesterday. At least 5 Thundercrackers & about 10 MP Barricades that I saw if anyone is interested.
    Only 5? Thats crazy.. I went last week and there were like 25+ Thundercracks. Good thing I got one also, were there any Starcreams PotP and Studio Series or any leader classes there?

Quote Originally Posted by Lirizen View Post
    Only 5? Thats crazy.. I went last week and there were like 25+ Thundercracks. Good thing I got one also, were there any Starcreams PotP and Studio Series or any leader classes there?
    No PotP Starscreams, 1x lonely Rodimus Prime
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot