Page 60 of 77 FirstFirst ... 4050555657585960616263646570 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars toys & merchandise sighting

This is why I like being in Launceston, no one seems to give 2 shits about Star Wars, Transformers or Lego - stock doesn't just fly away 9am the first day

I went past my local TRU this morning, I think they had all the new black series stuff. 3 Hera figures but they all had various paint issues or defects on the face. It might sound pedantic and silly but if I want to take photos and closeups or anything I want them to look right. I will see if the one near my work has more later today.

Scuttlebutt on FB groups seems to be that TRU and Zing are the only ones with black series figures for a while, other retailers either didn't want them or actually cancelled orders. Other figures possibly coming in October.

LOL at Zing prices for the speeders

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    It was intended for more a casual audience I believe, some of the comments were a tad unnecessary towards the crew :/

Some of the unboxers knew about the figures and aussie vader was quite down to earth, I mean sure I just wanted product knowledge but least there wasn't any stuttering or real ham handling happening (only watched up to the start of the hot wheels, had to wake up early )
    yeah i meant more the guy who was hosting it or something, it was like watching those cringeworthy morning tv infomercial things

Not a single thing in Launceston anywhere, completely zip...

Might ape beats tru on those black series speeders, only $99. I might have to shop there more often
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Just scored Black Series Darth Revan and a Snowtrooper for my son for $14.95 each from TK Maxx. Didn't even know they sold toys.

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Might ape beats tru on those black series speeders, only $99. I might have to shop there more often
    Little Toy Company have them for pre-order even cheaper. $75 for Rey's speeder and $80 for Luke's.

Found the Hera/Thrawn wave at Myer Garden City Booragoon today. $39.95 per fig but currently there's 40% off second toy so works out to around $32 a fig when you buy two.

I bought those two, so only the rest of the wave left. :P

If anyone's chasing, the Thrawn/Hera wave is on Mighty Ape for $33 per fig.

They also have Luke and Rey's speeders for $88 each.

https://www.mightyape.com.au/search?...ries&i=&page=1

Hi Guys, I just launched a new website, https://maynstreammerch.com/
    we sell Transformers, marvel legends and star wars figures, we have just started so the range is slightly limited but we hope to expand very soon

Don't know if anyone has seen this: https://www.myer.com.au/shop/mystore...3020-300808900

Amazing value considering its RRP. Tonnes of them instore at Myer Perth CBD.