Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Avengers Toys Released

Woolworths Runaway Bay had a new case of avengers put out, and it appears to be a different or variant wave to what was in stores. There's a comic series Captain America with parachute like gear, and a shield that has guns built in. There's also a Thor with a Sword Spike, and one other type of cap from memory. No hawkeye (comic series) or movie series.

So not a brand new wave, maybe 1.5? I really hope we get Wave 2, because I can't afford to import a case and then have four shelfwarming hulks.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Well ReillyD, I'm doing the case thing so I can get Widow, Hawkeye and the two Skrulls, and a lucky lucky boy is getting himself a near full set of Avengers figurines from me as belated birthday present.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    Well ReillyD, I'm doing the case thing so I can get Widow, Hawkeye and the two Skrulls, and a lucky lucky boy is getting himself a near full set of Avengers figurines from me as belated birthday present.
    Very sensible, but what are you going to do with all those useless hulks? Unless a store has a very generous return/store credit policy you'll be stuck with them.

Hmm...... useless hulks, or pretty black widow..... decisions decisions.
    I know I'll probably cave and get order a set from robot kingdom, but would welcome suggestions on how to recoup some of the cash from hulk madness.

Now if only the skrull soldier was the troop builder....sigh.....
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

My case of 6 inch Avengers arrived!

So glorious. Robot Kingdom even threw in a free poster. Here's to the reveal of another wave I say.

Good on you, MG!

Mmm, It's a shame your order got canned Gantz. Was that official though? or just a potential cancellation?

People in the US seem pretty confident there will be many more shipments of these anyway. Might be able to get some once the rush for them dies down.

Well I got the email I posted, and checked the site yesterday, and it stated 'PRE-ORDER SOLD OUT'

So either internationals couldn't be catered too, or no one was successful ordering from BBTS.

Still thinking Big W could get 'em in.

I check online most days, they're so grossly over-priced atm.

Kmart Robina had 2x Skrull Soldier, 2x Hawkeye, which means that we ARE getting the next wave of figures, adn should be rolling out (to Kmarts at least!)

Before you get excited, that's the MOVIE Hawkeye figure. We never did get the concept one released here for some wacky reason.

If I see a Black Widow i may Punch a wall....

(I'm cranky because I paid fifty bucks for the new Power Attack Joker figure from ebay and then saw three in a row at Retail stores the next day.)

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I caved and got an Ultimate Hawkeye off eBay.

Total was a smidge under $30, so not bad.