Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Headrobots: Blood, The Dark Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    Figured this thread has enough interest/posts, so rather than start a new thread

New Headrobots Centurion set. According to BBTS

"The next release from the Headrobots line is called Centurion, and isprimarily designed for the intermediate robot of a rather large 'double'Headmaster. The set includes both Japanese and American versions of theHeadrobot (two different styles) as well as a clear red bladed powersword. This limited edition set is listed at $59.99"

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...il&picture=out
    Very nice but the price kills it plus the standard Cerebros already has a head close enough to his Japanese Headmasters appearance.

Yeh it is a bit hefty at first glance, but the $60 tag includes two "headmasters" and a sword. $20 a piece aint so bad and it does provide a much, much cheaper and cartoon accurate alternative for those who don't yet have Spike.

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    Yeh it is a bit hefty at first glance, but the $60 tag includes two "headmasters" and a sword. $20 a piece aint so bad and it does provide a much, much cheaper and cartoon accurate alternative for those who don't yet have Spike.
    You make a couple of good points there man , is it just me or do the (Headrobots) Headmaster Bot modes look identical to all their previous releases though?

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    You make a couple of good points there man , is it just me or do the (Headrobots) Headmaster Bot modes look identical to all their previous releases though?
    yeah they look pretty much the same. reuse the mold = $$$

Gotta share the love for Blood here. The head/s is/are nice and vastly improve his look, but it's the replacement swords that make it a must-have IMO. Not only is the colour much better, but he can hold them without you having to worry about his hands snapping. The swords are a little loose in his grip, but it's not too bad and it's far better than the too-big Hasbro versions.
    So glad I got this one, if this is typical of Headrobots I might have to pick up some more of their pieces.

Default Head Robots - Blood DX upgrade kit