Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread: TF5 Movie (2017) production & filming details

New Vehicles Spotted On The Set Of Transformers: The Last Knight

http://news.tfw2005.com/2016/06/06/n...-knight-316598

Looks like Barricade is back which is one thing that is good
    Dapto Dog for 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream77 View Post
    Looks like Barricade is back which is one thing that is good
    Megatron and now Barricade... how many TFs are going to come back from the dead?

Are Ironhide, Ratchet and Starscream going to come back?

Wouldn't it be funny if the VW combi has an Aussie accent? After all it is an iconic Aussie vehicle.

I really love the mustang... so much sexier than a boring old camero! I don't care if it is Barricade or Prowl or whoever - I want a good quality version of that Transformer as a toy.

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    Megatron and now Barricade... how many TFs are going to come back from the dead?

Are Ironhide, Ratchet and Starscream going to come back?
    Barricade never bought the farm, as far as I recall. He did in the book, but it never happened on screen.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Pretty sure you see Barricade get wiped in DotM; he gets his eyes snipered out, then explosives placed at his feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    Pretty sure you see Barricade get wiped in DotM; he gets his eyes snipered out, then explosives placed at his feet.
    according to the Wiki it was a little more involved than that, but I'd totally forgotten he was even involved. I thought he hadn't turned up on film since the first.

I guess he might have survived and like the Autobots in the last film been in hiding for the last few years since Dotm recuperating. (#stretching it I know)
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post
    Wouldn't it be funny if the VW combi has an Aussie accent? After all it is an iconic Aussie vehicle.

I really love the mustang... so much sexier than a boring old camero! I don't care if it is Barricade or Prowl or whoever - I want a good quality version of that Transformer as a toy.
    Combi with a German accent would make me chuckle

Mustangs are popping up all around Oz now, pre-sold out for at least the first 18 months of being released.
    GM will be kicking themselves, they initially planned a right hand drive Camaro but didn't go though with it.
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

A nice reveal of the new Barricade car... and various images of movie vehicles, including a new Decepticon tow-truck, and the new junk truck.

There will be filming in Arizona soon, which sounds like some highway chase scenes being filmed for the movie between a couple of the characters mentioned above.

Any bets on whether the junk truck is Wreak-Gar? He isn't one of my favourite characters but would be an interesting choice.

Also interesting that Optimus (the truck) hasn't been spotted yet other than his DoTM trailer a while back... I'm guessing he won't make an appearance on Earth until they hit Europe (if at all) and maybe like in AoE he will be mostly CGI'd even in vehicular form... assuming he is actually a part of this movie. Until I hear Peter Cullen do a voice over in a trailer I won't be convinced...

I think it's funny that they're now trying to stop people going to the filming sight(s) and taking pictures. You would think they'd know by now how hyped Transformers fans get over their vehicular reveals.