Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: The wish list - figures youd like to see made

Well, speaking for myself, I'd really like to see the rest of the Monsterbots done in deluxe Titans Return form. And then have them used as remolds for the Decepticon Headmaster Junior/1988 Headmaster form.

Repugnus remold into Squeezeplay.

Grotusque into Fangry, possibly Horri-Bull as well. Alternately a Horri-Bull mold could be used for a different character/different characters - say a Snarler, with a Wolfwire redeco/remold into Carnivac.

I'm sure there's more recent versions of this thread, but while we're here...

The most conspicuous absence in the Titans Return line are the (non-movie) Autobot Targetmasters Pointblank, Crosshairs and Sureshot. Bring them on as retools of each other or other car robots, whatever is needed.

I'd also like the Monsterbots and Horrorcons too of course but at least Repugnus and Apeface got token Titan Master toys, these three guys have got nothing yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    The most conspicuous absence in the Titans Return line are the (non-movie) Autobot Targetmasters Pointblank, Crosshairs and Sureshot. Bring them on as retools of each other or other car robots, whatever is needed.
    ^Agree 100%. I got Slugslinger today so now I have all of the 1987 Targetmasters in CHUG form. But Kup, Blurr and Hot Rod are the only Autobots.

I just want Hasbro and Takara to keep filling in the gaps in the CHUG lineup until we have a good representation of every G1 cartoon character (and a the major toy only ones also from the same years). After the PotP toys that have been leaked there will only be 27 characters missing.

So I want...

Omega Supreme
    Barrage
    Ransack
    Venom
    Eject
    Ratbat
    Steeljaw
    Runabout
    Runamuck
    Reflector
    Freeway
    Goldbug
    Rollbar
    Searchlight
    Wideload
    Flywheels
    Apeface
    Snapdragon
    Punch/Counterpunch
    Crosshairs
    Pointblank
    Sureshot
    Slugfest
    Overkill
    Grotesque
    Repugnus
    Scorponok

After these guys I hope we get JP G1 and post US G1 cartoon characters but these guys are above are my priority.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

You missed Frenzy. TR Rumble is getting lonely

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    I have the Legends class tank Frenzy/Rumble 2 pack TT put out a few years back and I'm very happy with them so I don't need them done as cassettes.

Meh. I don't care about TR Rumble let alone TR Frenzy cos I already have United Rumble and Frenzy. I mean, I don't object to TR Rumble and I wouldn't object to Hasbro making TR Frenzy either but... just don't care either way.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

The appeal is in the Soundwave. We have a tape deck for the first time in years. So any of the tapes become interesting. It seems really odd that they made four of the first five but stopped a simple repaint short.

The appeal is in the Soundwave. We have a tape deck for the first time in years. So any of the tapes become interesting. It seems really odd that they made four of the first five but stopped a simple repaint short.
    That's fine, but he doesn't make my list like I said I like the United 2 pack (thanks Gok for reminding me where those two are from) so yeah he doesn't make my list. If I had my say Soundwave and Blaster would have actually been Voyager size which would kill the cassette gimmick.

FatalityPitt Guest

I'm probably on my own on this one, but I wouldn't mind seeing more G1 Legion class figures. I like small cheap figures (so long as they're done well!) and I love G1. It'd be sweet if they could repack/reissue that Legends Megatron from RtS (it turns into a gun!). Also and more importantly, I'd love to see more G1 characters in Legion form like Soundwave, Sunstreaker, Galvatron, Astrotrain, etc.