Page 18 of 71 FirstFirst ... 813141516171819202122232838 ... LastLast

Thread: Toybot Importz feedback

I had an item that was somewhat overdue, and took the advice here to contact them on Messenger. They dispatched my order the very next day, and got back to me shortly after about it. So I'm quite reassured, and will continue to be ordering from them.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

I stopped buying from TBI about 6 months ago because it took them over a month to send items that were supposedly in stock and ready to ship when I purchased them.
    I waited a month before contacting them because I am patient, but they never responded to my messages.
    Fortunately a week after that I got a shipping notification and received my items thus didn't need to take further action, but they didnt apologize or reply to my query about where my items were for all that time.

Maybe there's more to the story on their end, but after Voldemort I'm not putting up with stores that wont communicate delays, wont reply to messages, and only send items when the customer asks for what they paid for.
    That's exactly how the troubles started with "him" and look how well that turned out, so just be wary of stores that dont treat all their customers equally and with respect.

The annoying thing is I got a response within minutes of mentioning Fair Trading, so I'm not quite sure how some emails go without a reply and some get a response straight away.

Quote Originally Posted by The Letter M View Post
    The annoying thing is I got a response within minutes of mentioning Fair Trading, so I'm not quite sure how some emails go without a reply and some get a response straight away.
    Squeaky wheel gets the grease. Sad but true.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Squeaky wheel gets the grease. Sad but true.
    Not even sure I got the grease.

Last week I received an email from them:
    Quote Originally Posted by Toybot Importz
    We've missed you!
    Your business means a lot to us and we'd love to have you back.Here's a new offer to you.
    "Make a purchase before 18th January, 2019 and earn 330 bonus points."
    Hurry Up!
    I haven't even bothered browsing their site. I don't want bonus points, I want DEPENDABILITY! I've been shopping with HLJ since 2003 and I'll happily shop with them anytime. They've never given me bonus/loyalty points, but they've never let me down. This is all I want - dependable service. Keep your discounts and bonus points - just deliver!
    LOL

Got my fairly large order delivered today. Took 10 minutes to unwrap as usual.

Trust me, if you didn't use lubricant, you'd KNOW it ;p
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    ...I've been shopping with HLJ since 2003 and I'll happily shop with them anytime. They've never given me bonus/loyalty points, but they've never let me down. This is all I want - dependable service. Keep your discounts and bonus points - just deliver!
    Yup. That's pretty much all I'm after.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Got my fairly large order delivered today. Took 10 minutes to unwrap as usual.
    Yeah I got shipping notifications for 3 orders today which totalled 5 figures. Mainly Storm Collectibles stuff and one XTB figure but none of the FT pre-orders I have unfortunately. Hopefully this means they are back on track and whatever their customs dramas were are sorted. That being said I think I will be looking elsewhere to get my 3rd party figures from as there delays in that area with them do seem to be a bit lengthy for my liking.