Page 139 of 183 FirstFirst ... 119129134135136137138139140141142143144149159 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1830

Thread: Transformers Venting thread!

bowspearer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Reminds me the time I met a TF fan in the action figure aisle at Kmart and he told me that he recently got ripped off by an eBay seller because he went to purchase a G1 Rumble but he was sent the "wrong" toy because it was the black and red robot.

bowspearer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Gotta admit, I'm not keen on the robot/base mode. I keep my G1 Ironhide and Ratchet in their vehicle modes personally.
    It's one thing for the design to not appeal to you - it's another to hate on the design for failing to be toon accurate; the later is very much a noobish response.

I don't like that the current Optimus Prime comic doesn't have 'transformers' in the title, so I need to do more than one search in the app to find it

Ordered the Mission To Cybertron figs from TRU website. Was hoping they would send me one of each, but I also expected to receive either two Megatrons or two Skullitrons.

They sent me voyager Optimus and Grimlock.
    WANTS
    G1 Vortex w/ weapons
    Beast Wars Basic Rattrap head and gun

I'll freely admit I never realised that the rumble/Frenzy toys were coloured opposite to the cartoon until I got into the online fandom sometime around 2010, based on when it says I joined the forum here. I never had the toys though until the reissues in the last few years.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Not so much a vent as a I'm glad I fixed that. My Trypticon's left hip's 360 ratchet was so tight I couldn't move it an was worried about breaking it. I pulled it apart and found the spring is super strong in that ratchet. After some work on the spring everything is cool and I'm not sweating bullets anymore.

3.5h to apply Trypticon's stickers... son of a---

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    3.5h to apply Trypticon's stickers... son of a---
    I'd wondered where you'd run off to

Megatran Guest

MISB. Crisis averted.

I cautiously went back to Ebay when they started dropping deals etc lately, and what do you know I picked another rogue seller!! Good feedback, Ebay recommended seller etc, until I place my order. First hint was the tracking number didn't register, then all of a sudden today 13 negative feedbacks. PayPal will give me my money back but unfortunately I have to wait until the shipping estimate has passed.

First PC, then this - maybe it's a sign to give it all up?