Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Toys R Us has finally reached 50-70% off everything.

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    My nearest store clearly states that the discounts don't apply to fixtures... but other stores may be more desperate to offer discounts if they are closing soon.
    True. There ought to be separate flyers instore with % off fixtures & fittings, at the Melbourne stores I've visited anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgeman View Post
    Was at Werribee yesterday - dont waste your time, basically nothing left in the store.
    Werribee eh? Probably got looted.

Went to TRU Campelltown NSW, the signs say their store is open for 10 more days.
    Nothing of interest though, only TF are TLK figures (mostly DLX Berserker) and most of the other shelves were empty as well.
    Nearly all fixtures and fittings there were 50% off but again nothing worth mentioning.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    Any mention on % off fixture & fittings? I want to get MLP & Barbie large banners if it's still available.
    Fountain Gate had official-looking signs up saying “50% all fixtures”, but I didn’t really pay much attention to what was left.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Galvatran Guest

Many thanks gents.

Parramatta store had 10 days left till closure when I went in yesterday evening (Thursday). Fixtures were 50% off as well.

Only TFs I could see were TLK Berserkers, but it was a bloody mess, so there could have been something else in the debris of toys.

Anyone been to Penrith? If so is it worth heading down for anything (not just TFs)?
    Spiderken Away!

I took a long lunch and went to Marsden Park yesterday. sections of the store closed, most lego gone, I picked up a few things, there were still some ss Thundercrackers and mpm barricades there around mid afternoon.

I can go back out for people but you'll have to cover my toll costs

They also had signs up saying 10 days to go.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I was going to head out to Marsden Park today to see if they had any larger LEGO sets left (had them behind the register last time I visited) but their phone just rings out and I’m not wasting a trip out there without knowing!

Guessing by UM post there probably is nothing much left anyway.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Went to Aspley tru, not worth the trip really. Lots of the all plastic generic playsets and a few things around a pretty empty store. Check line was about half the length of the place, so if I wanted something probably an hour wait to just pay for it. That would explain if you tried to call them and they didn't answer, they're too busy.

Anyway, saw two mp barricades, both were open boxes. People suck. One trigger happy sitting on a shelf.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Galvatran Guest

Looks as though they've drawn a line in the sand with remaining stores closing in 10 days time?