Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Toyfair Australia 2018 Transformers exhibit

I don't suppose anyone got a chance to see any Star Wars stuff from Hasbro? Was there even a Star Wars area?

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    You don't need to modify any Headmasters. There's already a Titan/Headmaster version of him thanks to Takara.

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Cab_(human)#Legends
    Getting him will be expensive. And I don't feel like buying the set again just for the head

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Something I never thought of though, tear his head off and modify some other headmaster and BOOM you get Hosehead. That would have made way more sense in the beginning
    Someone used the skytread titan master for Cab and I'm actually surprised that neither Hasbro or Takara thought to use a titan master for a combiner head.

I just seen that. I need to go find an extra Skytread now. Looks pretty good

Predaking looks amazing but why oh why are they still releasing Movie figures...... enough already! They were crap then and they are still crap now! mumble mumble hate bayverse mumble mumble

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    I don't suppose anyone got a chance to see any Star Wars stuff from Hasbro? Was there even a Star Wars area?
    Star Wars toys are never out on public display when the next movie and toyline comes out at the end of the year... it is too long for competitors and cheap chinese imitations to get product out first.
    That's why the Bumblebee movie toys were hidden as well. If the Movie hadn't been pushed back to December, the toys would have been out on display, because they would be out in stores in about 6 weeks time.

The only people allowed into the sealed rooms are those who sign non-disclosure agreements, and Hasbro only let Product Buyers of the Major retailers do that.
    People who do gain authorised access into the rooms and looked at the toys, they wouldn't want to risk saying anything about it.

TR Hosehead would be a good mod for inferno, but I can't see how you're going to modify the head to take a TR figure. Can anyone point me to a shapeways mod for CW Hotspot?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Outback is a must. Predaking, I may want 2 so have a combined one and a robot mode set. Cindersaur, it's garish and an eyesore, I will buy it too lol. Inferno is a pass unless I find him cheap. I'm happy with my Classics Inferno
    My thoughts exactly

Something I never thought of though, tear his head off and modify some other headmaster and BOOM you get Hosehead. That would have made way more sense in the beginning
    Why they didn't do that, who knows. Probably not worth the time to engineer it. That's why I made my own

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    TR Hosehead would be a good mod for inferno, but I can't see how you're going to modify the head to take a TR figure. Can anyone point me to a shapeways mod for CW Hotspot?
    Ask and ye shall receive: https://www.shapeways.com/product/3A...=user-wishlist

I can tell you that it works great
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

I may just buy Inferno and that shapeways mod. The head, I will just try to repaint Heavytread instead of trying to get the released one in the Ginrai set

I may just buy Inferno and that shapeways mod. The head, I will just try to repaint Heavytread instead of trying to get the released one in the Ginrai set
    I used Loudmouth for mine
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot